Finally, the story begins!

It was a peaceful morning. The chirping of the birds was carried by the soft spring breeze that ruffled through the tree tops brought sighs of gratefulness to the citizens of the Campbell dukedom territory.

At the duke's household, the servants worked diligently to prepare for the day ahead when suddenly

"Nooooooooooooooo," a horrified scream broke through the peacefulness and made the happy birds scatter out of the trees in fright.

"Ugghhhh, Rose, stop your drama and get f... freaking dressed, its not the end of the world, "Candy grumbled while rolling her eyes.

Rose shot her an aggrieved look with big teary eyes," But~ I don't like dresses you know that, how could they said that we can't uses a male uniform while at the academy, what will I do when I have to fight? Play dead and hope for the best?"
She whined.

Candy glared at her, " Shut up. First of all the dress is only for the regular classes where we will be seating in a room writing down notes, second our practical classes have their own uniform similar to the boys and third, I doubt you will be in a situation where your life will be in enough danger to play dead and even then you're a terrible actress so my condolences to the future you."

Every maid in the room froze on their steps and stared at the usually soft and gentle lady, they knew that the second young miss have a sharp tongue and a bit of a temper but her words to her beloved sister were just too cutting.

Their mother, who was also in the room observing the fitting of the academy uniforms on her daughters, silently gave her thumbs up while dramatically swiping a tear away from her left eye.

Rose was shot by an imaginary arrow once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting in the carriage Candy spend the next two hours listening to Rose make plans and laugh creepily to herself, honestly she had forgotten about the heroine of the story and about all the things they said they would do to her as revenge once they got to the academy when they were kids, 'Really Rose, would you stop? People are gonna think you are crazy.'

Rose looked at her slightly offended, raising her chin she said arrogantly, " I would be worried for their sanity myself if they didn't think that already, like who cannot see my beautiful crazy self ."

Candy rolled her eyes giving up hope that her sister would act like a normal person, she laughed despite herself at the mock proud look on her sister face, Rose put on an offended look once again until her mask cracked and they spend the rest of the ride laughing like lunatics at the asylum.

Finally, they composed themselves and stepped out of the carriage with the help of the coach, as soon as they stepped down, whispers started spreading like wildfire,

"Are those the Campbell twins?"

"I hear they are as powerful as their brother, the really look the same."

"Well, you can still tell who is who,"

"Yeah, but I hear they are the perfect noble heiress."

"They look so sophisticated"

"Why are we talking like they can't hear us?",

'I wonder the same thing~' , Rose giggled as she told candy telepathically.

'Tipical reincarnated otome story sis, you know how they are, cliché is their life',, Candy answered back.

They keep walking passing through the magnificent front garden, and entering the main doors they were great with a wide hall, followed by three hallways, following the map at the entrance they took the hallway with a open windows overlooking another garden, while walking Rose spotted someone,

'Uh oh, bitch incoming~',

'Rose!, we don't know her yet, we can't judge her without meeting her', Candy answered just as Rose turned to look at her with an apologetic look on her eyes.

'Thump'

Someone knocked into Candy's shoulder, and fell to the floor.
The twins looked down in unison, surprise all over their faces, Candy quickly got a worried look in her face as she asked,

"Are you okay young miss?",
The girl looked up with wide eyes already watering. She didn't respond so Rose followed by standing her hand to help her up,
"We are really sorry, we were distracted and didn't see you coming,here let me help you up".

This time the tears started to flow down the girl's cheeks,
'What the f*ck', Candy asked.
'If I didn't know anything I would think we bullied her'.

'I know right?, just look at her face, is like she trying to portray the most pitiful of martyrs'. Rose answered.

The students around were starting to stop and whisper, asking each other about the situation when the girl on the floor suddenly stood up, startling Rose so that she took a step back, and started profusely apologizing as if she has offended the royal family and was asked for an apology or it would be off with her head.

The look on the spectators face changed slightly, and they directed strange eyes at the twins,
"There is no need to apologize dear," Candy started," as long as you are not injured?", She gave the dramatic bitch a soft smile, with worried eyes as if worried the girl has gotten injured anywhere.

"Yeah," Rose followed her sister steps and smiled cheerfully at the little green tea,
" We don't need an apology, rather we are the ones that are sorry after all we were not paying attention", She continued with a slightly remorseful look on her face.

The spectators faces once again change and this time they directed the strange look at the brown-haired girl.
A dark look flashed through the girl's caramel eyes but was quickly concealed without anyone's notice, she was about to say something when someone interrupted them,

"Candy, my dear, you have arrived!", Leon smiled brightly as he speedwalked with elegance towards Candy and held her hands in his, then he turned his eyes to Rose, "Rose". Was his greeting to her.

"First, eww why are you talking like that, second, hello to you to dear future brother in law~ hope you have been well~", Rose answered, glaring into the prince eyes as spark flew around.

"Sigh- stop it you two, we have company", Candy intervened, all three of them directed their eyes to the stupefied heroine who still stood in front of them like and idiot, " If there is nothing else, we will be taking our leaves".

"Once again, we apologize for any inconvenient miss", Rose continued trying to be polite.

And so all three of them stepped around the girl and continued down the hallway, Leon curiously glanced back seing the girl frozen there like a statue, and asked the twins,
"What's with her?"

Candy glanced back and answered with a clueless smile,"I don't know, we bumped into her by accident and she fell to the floor, so we apologized and tryied to help her up but she started crying and giving out apologies,"

"There are some strange people in the world after all~," Rose said with a meaningful smile.

Leon frowned, his eyes flashing slightly but say nothing about it otherwise, changing the subject he continued to lead the girls towards the entrance ceremony,
"Anyways, most of us are already here, we are just waiting for Navia and Lucas, as they are the only missing beside you guys, we saved seats for you", he said smiling charmingly at Candy.

Candy smiled sweetly at him and gave him a peck on his cheek, Both ignored Rose's fake retching on the background.