Time skip, 10 years old

The time seemed to fly in this world, the twins were growing more beautiful and graceful by the day, at least this was what the outsiders saw, their mother and the servants of the house saw one kind, graceful and gentle twin with wavy hair and another hyperactive, kind and optimistic twin with straight hair.

Even so, they thanked their lucky stars that the twins weren't the typical aristocratic young misses, they had hear and seen plenty of arrogant, willful young ladies that believe the commoners to be bellow them.

The twins mother was another story, she was constantly exasperated by Rose's antics and really happy that the only thing identical in the twins was their looks and magic because if their personality were to be identical too, she was sure she would be seeing white hairs in head.

The rivals came to visit the twins from time to time, just like the capture targets. Rose, Saya and Carlos spent their days in the library reading and talking about the collection of novels and other books that have been collecting since she was four and could read without losing concentration like all children do.

While Candy took the others to the garden to drink some tea and talk.
One of these days Rose decided that she wanted to read in the garden, Saya was dragged with her and Carlos went along because he wanted to see something fun and he was sure there would something fun.

That day Candy decided to take the tea party to the rose garden that she has been working on since a week after their sixth birthday. While they were talking Leo and Lucas suddenly decided that they wanted to have a magic competition, hearing this Rose immediately glanced at Carlos who send her a very suspiciously innocent smile, she smiled back shaking her head in amusement.

Leo and Lucas,( and really what a surprise to the others that the ice block that was their friend was following Leo's lead), faced each other preparing their spells. Unfortunately they didn't think of the destructive capacity of their magic affinities, and lamentably Candy's rose garden suffered the consequences of lightning and fire magic.

In that moment Candy returned from talking with one of the butlers about having lunch in the garden, as she observed what was her hard worked garden now turned into ash the temperature dropped, she turned and looked at the group with her usual gentle smile and asked,
"Who?", her tone was so sweet that everyone of them shivered.

Rose was the first to speak, gulping loudly,
"Y-you see Ken t-there was a little ac.."

"Who did this Rose?", Candy's voice interrupted her and truly scared Rose sold the culprits out.

"L-Leo and Lucas!!"

Candy's line of sight turned to the two culprits who paled at the look in her eyes and promptly tried (unsuccessfully) to escape. Their world tittled over and they found themselves hanging upside down, a green vine tied to a tree around their ankles, the vine was slowly freezing too.

'Pffft' Rose and Carlos doubled over in laughter as they watched Candy scolding them like their mother does everytime Rose does something disastrous. This continued until the vine froze completely, then it broke making the two tied by it fall to the ground in a heap.

..................................^_^................................

Not far from the group in the second floor of the mansion a thirteen years old silver haired boy was looking at Rose and Carlos leaning into each other and laughing. Her laugh sounded so bright and happy, it made him want to smile and laugh with her. But he really wanted to go down there and kick the de Clares kid away from her, he didn't like how that kid was so close to her.

In that moment Ryan entered the room, and walked to the window following the teen's line of sight to his little sister he sighed, he really wanted to punch this guy but he was not only his best friend but the crown prince too.
"Look what exactly is it that you have with my little sister? Every time you see her, you stare at her like a creep, what is it that you want?", he asked frowning.

The crown prince, Cain von Illea, glanced at him and returned his sight to the garden. After some minutes of silence he said,
"I don't know. She just seems familiar, like I should know her from somewhere, maybe we meet on our past lives", he started a little confused but the last sentence was said jokingly.

Ryan frowned and turned to the window not saying anything.

"Maybe I should get to know her, I have hear that she is quite the adventurous lady", Cain chuckled observing how Rose, to appease her sister, used her nature magic to return the rose garden to their previous glory. 'En, very powerful'.

Ryan glared at him fiercely,
"I have already warned your brat of a brother so he doesn't even think in hurting my sweet sis, so don't you dare think you can play with my little flower. You hurt her I crush you. Understood?"

Cain put his hands up in the universal sign of peace, his eyes shining in amusement,
"Don't worry my dear friend, I don't to play with her, I'm being honest here I really want to get to know her".

Ryan gave him a judging look, he knew this prince really well and something that he knew well was this prince manipulative nature. He liked to play with people and he presented himself as a gentle and caring person though he could care less about what happened to the majority of people that come in contact with him.

Ryan didn't want this type of person anywhere near his little flower, he has never seen her crying but he knows there's something she and his sweet girl are hiding, he can see hidden pain in his little sisters eyes from time to time.

Cain felt his look, he knew what his friend was thinking of him but this time he was telling the true, that little girl was interesting and- dare he said- important to him. She didn't know him but he has been observing her so much that he was sure he knew everything there's to know about her.

He sighed,
"Look Ryan, there is not really a hidden reason in this. I can't said I love her but I know she is to important too hurt her, so give me a chance yes?".

"Fine", Ryan's answer.

Cain laughter resonated in the room,
"Come on don't sulk, I'm not stealing her away from you"

"I'm not sulking!!"

                                Cont.