prologue

It was a sunny day perfect for good walk in the part, in the streets a girl about 16 y.o could be seen dragging another about 19 y.o while complaining, they both have black hair and brown eyes with tanned skin, it was obvious that they were sisters.
"Rosi, why do you have to be so lazy? If you don't exercise and take a little bit of sunlight you will die", the 16 y.o girl say.

"Geez, why should I care? And you wouldn't let me die by the way, I'm sure you would follow your big sister, wouldn't you ken", the 19 y.o, Rosi, replied.

"Of course not, are you an idiot? I knew that reading all those books and playing all those game would get to your sanity some day", ken shot back.

"Awww, your such a tsundere and no those books are not bad" ,Rosi started teasing her lil sis.

"Yes they are", ken interrupted her.

"I could say the same about your obsession with maluma", Rosi responded irritated, she didn't like being interrumped.

"My maluma doesn't have anything to do with this, and it's not an obsession, I'm just another malumaniatica", ken said irritated at her sister for badmouthing her love for maluma.

"Yeah whatever", Rosi say in the most sarcastic voice she could muster, the sarcasm wasn't her style, it was Ken's, her style was the sadism.

As they were bickering back and fort they didn't notice that the red light has turned green and the vehicles started to move, when Rosi noticed was to late there was a truck coming their way, the only thing that came to her mind was to protect her sister, so she embraced her trying to protect her(ken) with her body, and closed her eyes.

The pain was excruciating, but the only thing in her mind was if her little sister was alright, Rosi opened her eyes and looked at ken blood was everywhere and they could hear the people screaming.

"Are you *cough* alright sis?" Rosi asked but her sister didn't answer,"sis?" There wasn't any answer and Rosi was losing conciousness, she thought bitterly before losing conciousness, ' I'm sorry I couldn't protect you lil sis, even if I promised you' and everything turned black for her.

The only thing ken could register was pain, she was in so much pain she couldn't speak, she heard Rosi's voice but she couldn't say anything, the one acustomed to hide her pain and feelings was Rosi not her, so she didn't have any resistance to it, everything was turning black and the sounds were dying out, soon she couldn't hear anything at last she thought, ' was I the one who jinxed it or was Rosi?, either way if I see her again I will smack her face, stupid big sister' then she lost conciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°θ°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they came to feel again everything around them was black, somehow they knew they weren't alone, the space was limited and they could feel each other, sometimes they would hear someone singing lullabies or a heart beat that calmed their anxiety of where they are.

The time passed without their notice, until one day there was a light that pulled them. The first to be pulled out was Rosi, she felt pain in her head and couldn't control her mouth when it started to wail.

A baby's cry filled the room, where a beautiful red haired woman was giving birth.

"It's a healthy girl" one maid said.

" one more push and the other would be out" another maid said.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuck Rick I will kill you if you make me go throw this again" the beautiful woman yelled knowing that her husband could hear her outside the room.
Said husband shivered crying anime waterfalls being conforted by a confused three y.o boy.

"Waaaaaaaaa" a second baby's cry was heard in the room this time a little softer.

"It's another little girl" the maid said happily cleaning the baby, the twins were identical.

Rosi was feeling light like a feather, she looked up to see a woman carrying her, ' huh, so the books in kattpad were right, I can get reincarnated if I get hit by a truck! Yeyy!!' ' wait what about ken'.

She was passed to a beautiful woman in a bed with beautiful long red hair and green eyes, the woman looked exhausted but she was smiling and Rosi would have smiled at her if it wasn't for her worry about her sis.

Then she hear a man voice cooing over something, she looked to the side to see a handsome man with black hair and blue eyes cooing at a buddle in his arms.

"Dear come, let me see her twin" the beautiful woman said.

The man came forward and placed the other baby beside Rosi, the baby looked at her for a moment and Rosi stared back, then......she smacked her in the face. And Rosi smiled knowing that ken was with her.

The woman and the man looked at the twins interactions with a warm smile,

" how do you want to name them?", the man asked his wife.

"Umm, what about Rose for the oldest?" The woman said smiling,"Rose mary campbell"

"It's a good name, then I will name the other", he said making a thinking pose," Candy violet campbell" he said grinning like an idiot.

"Dear are you naming our daughter after your sweets?" The woman said smiling darkly.
The man was about to speak but was interrupted by a baby's giggles they looked at the baby who was giggling and clapping her little chubby hands like saying she approved the name.

Actually ken and Rosi has been paying close attention to their new parents, they didn't want bad names for the rest of their new life, Rosi was happy with her new name, it wasn't that different from her last.
Ken was filled with happines when she hear her new father naming her candy, she wanted her name to be that in her last life so she made a sound to stop her new mother from changing it, this name too was similar to her old name kendy, and it was her name account to a lot of apps.

"See, she likes it, honey let her name be that, pleeeaaassseee" their new father pleaded with puppy eyes.

While he was pleading their mother, the twins diverted their attention to a cute little red haired boy that was looking at them with shining green eyes.

'This must be our new older brother' , they thought.
'He is so cuteeeee!!' Rose fangirl mode activated. Seing her sister shining fangirl eyes activated Candy smacked her face again.

*sigh*"Fine" , their mother gave up.

" yeyyyy!!", Their father did a weird victory dance.
It seems that this life will be interesting, the twins thought smiling.