The game characters, new friends?

Everyone in their group looked at Rose like she grew a second head, Candy got the strange desire to face-palm, she knew her sister was crazy but she never thought it was this bad.

Rose on the other hand choose that moment to speak.

"Since we already in a group, why don't we get to know each other?," she took a step back and bowed, " Hello my name is Rose mary Campbell first daughter of  the house of Campbell is a pleasure to meet you ".

Candy sighed but followed her sister's lead, "Good evening my name is Candy violet  Campbell second daughter of the house of Campbell is a pleasure to your acquaintance", she say and bowed.

Seeing the twins doing this the others didn't have much choice but to follow.

A little girl with light blond hair and light blue eyes stepped forward and bowed to the others while saying," Navia Claris Aristia, only daughter of the Aristia household, a pleasure to make your acquaintance", her voice was cold but to the twins this was expected.

'As expected of the ice queen', Rose told Candy through telephaty.

'Right, she does not even have ice magic but is called the ice queen in the game, How does that even work?' Candy though back.

'Simple dear sis, her words are colder than any of our ice magic attacks', Rose said feeling amused.

'Really!, then she is mine', Candy told her sister, she really needed a serious friend, her sister was driving her crazy.

'As you wish, I'm not so fond of the quiet ones',  Rose though even more amused by her sister.

The next one to step forward was the prince who gave a light bow of his head and in an arrogant princely manner introduced himself.
"My name is Leonard von Illea second prince of the Illea kingdom, a pleasure".

The prince's best friend followed, a boy with light brown hair and golden eyes stepped forward and bowed,
"My name is Keith Mortimer first son and heir of the house of Mortimer".

Then a little girl stepped forward she looked a little nervous and there was a light blush on her cheeks, she have lavender hair and eyes. She bowed and introduced herself,
"H-hello my name is Saya Lotus Mortimer, daughter of the house of Mortimer, N-nice to meet you".

'Awww she is so cuteeeee! She is mine!', Rose told Candy telephatically.

'Sigh* do whatever you want', Candy thought back, while thinking that they sound like they are adopting a pet or something.

There were only two more left, with a sigh the black haired youth stepped forward and bowed,
"Lucas Cane, only son and heir to the Cane household".

'Sighhh* so cold, poor little princess with this ice block of a fiance' Rose thought feeling pity for the little angel-like princess.

'Rose just shut up would you, I would like to see you with your fiance, if I  remember correctly he is quite playful when in love', Candy say, mentally chuckling remembering a piece of Rose's personality that not even she knows she have.

'Please don't jinx it!', Rose yelled.

The last boy stepped forward with a beautiful smile in his slightly feminine features, the boy with silver hair and golden eyes bowed and say,
"Hello beautiful ladies, My name is Carlos de Clares only son of earl de Clares, is always a pleasure to meet such enchanting ladies", this was accompanied by another charming smile.

'Ukeeeee!',Rose internally squealed, eyes shining in glee.

'Rose!' Candy yelled horrified.