six birthday,meeting fiancés

It has been three years since their magic awakening and the twins now being prepared by their maids to attend their birthday party.

In this three years the twins have been given differents instructors about magic, manners, etiquette, history and much more that I'm too lazy to mention. (A.N. sorry not sorry┐( ˘ 、 ˘ )┌).

Rose actually escaped from alot of those lessons, their teachers with some maids catching her later and getting punished with extra work, Candy could only shake her head at her sisters stupidness. Rose only excuse was 'I was bored', to which their mother would smack her on the back of her head.

"No, please no more, I can't take this..... Torture!!" Rose said with wide eyes full of dramatic tears as she saw the maid carriying what seemed to be 50 more dresses for her to try.

They have been since 7 in the morning trying dress after dress and it was nearing noon and they haven't finished yet, Candy gave up along the way and turned completely into a doll for the maids and her mother to play with.

Their mother looked at Rose with a twitching eyebrow and said,
"Don't be dramatic and get acustomed to it, this will happen before every event you go in the future!"

"Nooooooooo ack" Rose yelled dramatically before gaining a smack in the back of her head, courtesy of her beautiful red haired mother.

Touching her head Rose complained with big watered baby blue eyes ,"Would you guys stop smacking my head?, I will end stupid at this rate!! You are killing my brain cells!!"

Candy and her mother gave her an indifferent look before replying at the same time,
"Weren't you from the start?"

Two imaginary arrows shot through Rose heart as she swayed like she has been really hit by them, every one ignored her drama queen act as they finished their work. Two hours later the twins were oficially ready, looking at the mirror Rose gave them thumbs up and a big toothy grin while Candy gave a gentle smile and her thanks.

Then they went with their mother towards the big hall doors, their mother told them to wait a little, she entered first.

{A

{A.N: I know they are not perfect, but well~}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§§§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hall in the campbell house was filled to the bring with high ranking nobles, the royal family has been announced not long ago and were now seated in their table, the king and queen talking with the duke campbell and his wife.

Then the birth day girls were anounced to the public, every one looked towards the doors.

There, two little girls were gracefully walking down the stairs, they were clearly twins but you could see the difference between the two, the one to the left have long wavy black hair, light blue eyes and her white dress has pink designs in it, she has a warm and calm feeling around her.
The one to the right has long straight black hair, dark blue eyes and her white dress has blue designs, opposite to her sister, this twin has an air of mischief around her, with the smile on her face you could see there was nothing calm about her.

Rose and Candy looked around the room, then hand in hand walked towards their parents. Like that the ceremony started first they were presented to the guests by their father, then they bowed to the royal family, turned and bowed to their parents and then walked towards the little stage at the center of the room were the magic cristal that would determine their magic elements was.

When they reached it, Rose went first as she was the older twin,

"Please, put your dominant hand on top of the Crystal ball", the magician in charge of the ceremony said.

Rose did as told, and the room lit up in different colors and magic,
*gasp* the audience stared, mouth agape.

There were plants and flowers growing and blooming around the room, and little ice crystals falling from the ceiling but it wasn't until Candy put her hand beside her sister's in the crystal that the room turned truly beautiful, snow began to fall and red, pink, white and even blue roses started growing from nowhere blooming beautifully with little ice crystals in its petals.

"T-they have two elements e-each!" The magician said after he recovered from the shock, after clearing his throat, he continued," their elements are Nature and Ice", then he looked at the twins parents and said, " congratulations duke and duchess campbell, your daughters have a great future ahead".

Everyone in the room began clapping, then the twins bowed towards then. 'The campbell family is truly blessed' they thought.

Rose smiled at the nobles, feeling the stares of awe, envy and even greed, bet they were thinking about asking for their hands in marriage.
'ugg is that woman looking at us jealously?' Rose asked through her mental link.

'Yeah, I believe so. More importantly Rose, why didn't our telepathy magic showed up?' Candy thought giving a glance at the nearly 20 years old woman, that looked a little too much like their mother for her comfort.

'Um, is simple, is because the telepathy magic doesn't have a physical form or color, people only knew about it because of magicians that liked to show off or heros that needed to use it in dangerous situations' Rose said, remembering what she read in the books.

'Un, I see' Candy responded.
Rose gave her a glance and then looked up at the still clapping people to said:

"Thank you for coming today, please enjoy the party!!"

After giving their thanks, the twins walked hand in hand away, or at least it looked like that in reality Rose nearly dragged Candy towards the buffet tables, where she could see different chocolates and pastries that looked delicious and Candy just put a little strength in her hand to keep Rose from running even though she, too, wanted to rush towards the beautiful strawberries in the tables.

Just as they reached the tables someone Rose felt Candy froze in her steps, she looked behind to see Candy looking somewhere, following her line of sight she found a blond boy about the same ages as them, the boy looked strangely familiar and was staring at Candy with tha same glazed eyes as her. Then the boy looked at Rose, face turned red, he quickly walked towards the twin, when he was near them, he was going to yell but remembering the place they were, he decided to wisper-yell to Rose,
"Y-you!!"