3 Years later

Three years has passed since their reincarnation, the twins has learned a little about the world they have reincarnate into and their family.

Their parents were Maria campbell and Rick clain campbell, their father was a duke and the prime minister of the kingdom, their big brother name is Ryan lewis campbell and was three years older than them.

This world was called 'the camus empire' , it has three kingdoms in it from the most powerful to the weakest they were called:

'Illeas kingdom', the most powerful in magic and economy, also the one were the twins resided.

'Kaisas kingdom' ,the second most powerful, specialized in military power and were the adventure guild is located.

And ' Fertis kingdom', is located near the ocean so it specialise in trade and has a great economy, with a peaceful life.

They learned that here the magic exist, when Rose hear that she was so happy that she grabbed Candy's hand and started to jump around their room in bliss, of course candy smacked the back of her head after that muttering how she couldn't believe she was related to such an idiot.

The magic here like any other fantasy world was divided in three: common, rare and legendary.

Common
Fire
Wind
Earth
Water
Rare
Lighting
Ice
Telepathy
Legendary
Light
Darkness
Nature

Actually Rose has been having the feeling that she has hear the kingdom's names somewhere, and her name, her sis name and even her brother name sounded familiar, it was at the back of her mind but she couldn't remember where. The sense of deja vu was driving her crazy, not that she was sane before.

Then she remembered, this was the world of the only otome game she has played in all her life, she didn't play any other because it bored her to no end the cliché of the otoge, and to her the must boring thing was the romance with a two faced bitch.

Rose decided to tell Candy of the otome game,
Candy's reaction:
"You are saying we got reincarnated in a otome game?"

"Yup", Rose replied cheerfully.

"As the twins villainess?", Candy asked to make sure.

"Yep, thanks god" Rose replied.

"......Fuck", Candy cussed

*giggles* Rose started to giggle like how she does when she is given a lot of chocolate.

" why are you so happy?", Candy asked irritated at her sister stupidness.
"You don't understand ken, the heroine of this game is a total two faced bitch, you remember how I told what a white lotus bitch mean?"

"Yeah, you said something about a girl that acted like the embodiment of innocence, cried for everything and acted like a glass and its fragility when in true she is only a jealous, attention seeking bitch"

"Waoooo"Rose said.
"What?" Candy asked tittling her head to the side.
"No, its just you said it better than I ever could", then Rose cleared her throat and explained the game.
"This game is a cliché about the daughter of a baron, they are the lowest ranking of nobles, the heroine was born with a fragil beauty and was loved by her family, when she turned 6 they discovered that she has light and earth magic, yeah I know cliché now shut up," Rose said before Candy could say anything," now where was I? , ah yeah, they found the girls magic and pampered her even more, she grew up spoiled but masked it with the face of a crybaby angel.

Now the game start when she entered the magic academy, ' curtis wizard academy' , there she meet second prince of this kingdom 'Leonard von illeas'
The first capture target, she then meet the others capture targets, 'Lucas cane' the son of a high ranking duke, 'kei mortimer' the son of the knight captain and 'carlos de clare' a magic prodigy that came from the house of an earl.

There are two hidden capture targets: 'Ryan lewis campbell' our brother and 'Cain von illeas' the crown prince of this kingdom both three years older than us" Rose stopped to regain her breath.

" so we are the villainess in what rute? And how bad are we in the game?" Surpraisingly Candy was taking it with calm.
" we are the villainess in three rutes, the crown prince,I'm the love rival, the second prince, you are the love rival, and brother, we are together. The twins weren't bad really they just didn't like the heroine lack of respect and manners, so they talked to her telling her what was good and what was wrong, but the bitch told the capture targets that they were bullying her and with her innocent face every one believed her" Rose said.

"Now, I understand why you are happy, it will be very interesting to play with her" Candy say with an evil smile in her delicate little face.

" oh!!, there are three other love rivals"

" who are they?" Candy asked.

"Ummm, 'Lilly aria von illea' the only princess of illea kingdom and the duke heir's fiancee, the cuttest thing you could think of. 'Navia claris aristia' stray face and ever the proper lady, the fiancee of the knight, she is fairly calm doesn't like two faced people. And 'Saya lotus mortimer' the little sister of the knight and fiancee of the prodigy, a little cinnamon roll and my favorite, she loves her fiancé but is cold to him because of his playboy persona."

"Maybe we could be friends," Candy said with a grin, " you know what they say" she continued.

Rose grinned like the Cheshire cat and say at the same time
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend".