Learning time

After they little conversation the twins decided to go to the library, and read all they can.

They needed to know more about this world and its magic. And it would be awesome to learn what their magic was, in Rose words, which gained her another smack to the head from Candy.

They spend the entire day reading until a maid found them and took them to the dinning room. It was already dinner time. When they entered the dinning room they were received with a big hug from their dad.

" Good evening papa, mama, big brother" they said giving a little curtsy.

"Ara ara , my little girls are growing into graceful ladys, mama is so proud". Their mama said .

The twins smiled, then Rose smacked her papa's head to set herself free.

Their papa when to the emo corner muttering how his little princesses didn't love him. Candy gave Rose a glare before going to the corner to comfort her papa, Rose only rolled her eyes and went to the table waiting for the food, she was so hungry she could eat and entire cow right now.

While waiting for the food the family chatted happily. After dinner the twins were send to sleep.

When they were left alone in their room Rose called Candy over to her bed, there were two beds in the room, one pink for Candy and the other blue for Rose.

When Candy sat in front of her they started to meditate, Rose wanted to know what tipe of magic they could use, so she did what any other character in the books she read did, meditate.

They were meditating for almost half an hour and couldn't feel anything, Candy opened her eyes saying
" I told you this wouldn't wor...."
She stopped and stared in amazement at the ice covering their room's floor and ceiling.
"What? Why did you stop..." Rose started to ask as she too opened her eyes , only to see the same view as her sister." Awesome!!!, ice is my favorite element thanks god!!"

"Great, now how do we return this to normal?" Candy asked.

"Awwww, don't be such a killjoy sis, look isn't this awesome" Rose say with a grin.
"If our parents find this tomorrow, what do you think will happen? It your doing fix it" Candy say with a tick mark in her forehead.

"Firstly, it's our doing, and second I was born to be awesome not perfect"
Rose replied still excited about their ice magic.
"But, Ros...ahhhhhh" Candy started to speak but she started to feel like there was something reaping her head apart and the pain was killing her.

"Ken!!!" Rose shouted worried for he sister but then she too started to feel the pain in her head like something was forcing a connection, and she started to scream too.

In their pain they barely registered the door of their room opening with a bang and the worried voice of their parents and brother.

Their hear the surprised shouts that followed and felt their mothers hands touching their forehead before everything went black.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-😝-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The duke and duchess campbell stared worriedly at their twin daughters, it was too early for them to activate their magic, their little body couldn't support so much mana flow. They didn't know what to do.

Ryan looked at his sisters room, staring at the ice in the floor and ceiling, he looked at his parents and asked.
"Does this mean that their element is ice?"

His parents looked at him surprised as if only now noticing the ice and the coldness in the room, then their eyes filled with pride, their little girls have a rare element both of them. They were happy for them.