The crown prince

Rose was feeling annoyed. Sometimes she felt like someone was looking at her, but as soon as she turned around the feeling was gone and there was no one there.

Candy believed that she was being paranoid and told her to find something better to do than becoming a psycho. When she asked her mother she would smile mysteriously and tell her it was her secret admirer. Her father would frown and start anime crying while telling her to never leave him and her brother put on a pained face that would quickly change to angry then he would start sulking all the while muttering about manipulative bastards.

Rose would be left utterly confused and even more irritated.

So she decided to ignore the stupid feeling and go in a hunt to the library,  what was she hunting? Yaoi books of course!!

Then one day while walking to the library she was distracted by Candy telephatic words,
'you know leo say something about his brother coming with him everytime he came to visit' Candy said.

'So?'

'Well, we have never seen him before have we?' Candy asked

'Um? I believe he was in our sixth birthday with our brother so, maybe he comes to see him', Rose said thoughtfully.

And that's how she ended in this situation, Rose being pushed against a wall and blocked all ways of escape by a teen's arms. She closed her mental connection with candy with an apology and a promise to explain later and looked at the teen.

'Why do I have to be the one in a kabe-don situation'

"So little lady would you like to have some tea with me?", The silver haired teen asked, he looked like he was somewhere between 14 or 15.

Rose lost her breath when she saw his eyes, she knew who this teen was and now she understood why her brother was muttering about manipulative bastards.

In the game this guy's route was hard for a simple reason, he was too manipulative.

It was difficult to get him to love you and not use you in any of his schemes, which usually ended in the heroine dying or being framed of something and imprisoned.

Then there was the fact that the man didn't even know his own feelings so if you didn't prompt him to tell you how he felt about you, well.......... he would end up getting you killed and then notice that he fell in love with you and destroy everything around him then commit suicide.

Rose mentally shook her head, she didn't want anything to do with this psycho. She understood with her and Candy being reincarnated there would be some changes in the world and people with whom they interacted but she didn't want to risk it. She still held some hope of returning home so she didn't want to get too attached to this world.

"I will have to apologize but I refuse, I don't feel like drinking tea with someone i don't know".

The guy chuckled and stepped back bowing his head slightly with one arm in front of his chest,

"My apologies, I should have introduced myself first, I'm Cain von Illea, Crown prince of Illea kingdom, at your service my lady", he smiled charmingly at her.

Rose looked at him coldly and internally sighed, 'why me, why me, why me?!!!' .Then she spoke,

"Alright, if you don't understand my attempt at sugarcoating my words, then let me be straight forward, I don't like you and I won't spend my time with you. Now if you would excuse me, I have other duties to attend",
'I finally found a yaoi book to read and it's even +18, I knew that even in this world fujoshis existed'.

Surprise flashed through Cain's face before he quickly smiled again,
"You hurt me my lady, didn't you know? You have to have a good relationship with your future husband if you want to have a peaceful and happy marriage".

Rose laughed mockingly and looked at him,
"Please stop jesting your highness, when I get engaged I will make sure to get to know them, but right now there's no need for such advice".

Cain put in a surprised look, and in a very dramatic tone said,
"You, you really don't know? We are engaged to each other since a week ago!"

Rose eyes widened a little, In the game she was his fiance but that was after she turned 15. She thought she wouldn't have to talk to this guy until then!!
"How?",was the only thing she could say.

"Um? I asked for your hand of course", He said with the most annoying casual tone Rose has hear in her entire two lifetimes.

"Why?", this time she growled out a question, her anger growing when he send her a flirtatious smirk.

"Why?, well I find you fascinating, your personality is something very interesting for a lady of a noble household", Cain responded smirking at her apple red cheeks and glaring dark blue eyes. Truly she was beautiful, even though she still have some years to really grow into her beauty.

Rose frowned, why does he have to find her personality interesting, she was like any other person just a little more blunt and hyperactive than others, but that was normal in children right? right!!.

She stood there frozen for a second until she felt a little warm breeze touch her face. she looked up and took notice of how close Cain was to her face. A blush took over her face before she could stop it, she glared at the teen's handsome face that was so close she could feel his warm breath mix with her's.

It was making her feel flustered so she put her hands in his chest and tried pushing him away, he smirked again and pressed his chest into her hands caging her again. Then he kissed her cute red left cheek, Rose put more strength into her hands and a little bit of ice magic until she was free.

Then she glared at him, scoffed and walked away stomping her feet to emphatise her anger.

Cain chuckled as he watched her go, honestly this was getting more and more to his liking.

He smiled again, and walked in the opposite direction, He still needs to convince his father to ask for Rose Mary Campbell hand In marriage. He couldn't wait for their next meeting, watching her change expression with every word he said was very cute.

'Such a interesting young miss', he thought with a smile.

---------------------------*^*---------------------------

"Aachoo!!"

"Are you okay Rose?", Candy asked from her seat on a white armchair in the library.

"I'm alright ken", Rose responded from where she was draped in a dark blue couch, then she muttered to herself, "fucking prince".

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing!".