School Days- part 1

It was a simple, normal school day,Rose and Candy were strolling through the academy gardens while talking Rose got slightly excited and accidentally made a while gesture with her hands and Candy laughter in amusement while reminding her sister that she was suppose to be acting like an unreachable and well mannered flower of high society when suddenly they were both soaked in hot liquid.

Rose and Candy glanced at each other stunned and mentally groaned in annoyance, standing in front of them, or rather kneeling, was the heroine, Cristal, Crying her eyes out with big fat tears rolling down her cheeks and dramatically apologizing for "tripping" and spilling her drink all over their school uniform and there was already a crowd forming around then and whispering . Candy was already feeling annoyed at the drama when she was planing to spend her free time at the library catching up in some advanced magic texts, while Rose was actually grateful for the excuse to exchange her uniform skirt for her magic training pants, somebody spilled hibiscus tea on her other skirt just yesterday coincidentally.

'Now, how do we deal with this?' Candy sighed.

'What do you mean? Let's comfort her and offer to take her to the infirmary. "Rose suggested looking at her sister in confusion, this was their modus operandi with the heroine after all.

'What? I'm rather annoyed at the dramatic and repetitive act, there is so much a person can take before getting suspicious and if we keep this up we are gonna get a reputation of being naive and easily bullied', Candy replied looking at her wet clothes ' besides I kind of want to act pitiful myself, just so she can have a taste of her own medicine', she growled mentally.

Rose laughter before kneeling in front of the heroine, she took a handkerchief and gently drying the girl's tears,
" There's no need to cry, miss Morris, It was an accident. Rather, I'm more worried about yourself. Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself? You need to be careful since you seem to be rather clumsy, Do you want to go to the infirmary?"

A hint of surprise followed by irritation flashed through the heroine's eyes before being suppressed and replaced with a layer of fresh tears, Then she renewed her wave of apologies with new found fervor. Rose startled and then gave the girl a look of genuine worry, ' If she keeps this going I worry for her body hydration, seriously how many cups of water does it take to keep that petite body hydrated and support her waterworks? The cells in her body must be overworked!'.

'Anime reference?'

'Yep!',
Candy sent her a mental eye roll
'Well.....There goes your method, Now we do it my way', Candy drawled and Rose shuddered at her sister's tone, it was especially dark after all, 'Did you know that you can get burn in cold? I just have to make it cold enough', She said while staring at her forearm and discreetly activating her magic,there was a slight cold breeze that ruffled everyone hair and clothes, ' And bingo~'.
Candy's army turned a pink color, she keep her magic activated so that her skin would turn redder gradually, her eyes watered at the sting,
"Ow!!"Her sudden exclamation made the surrounding people turn to her in surprise. Rose hurriedly stood up rushing to her sister's side and leaving the startled heroine on the ground, of course she didn't forget to secretly activate her magic so that her skin would start turning red just like her sisters', 'the things that I do for you sis', she sighed.
"Candy, what's wrong? oh my God, your arms!!"Rose exclaimed, holding her sister's hands so she could get a better look in her arms.
Candy let out a deliberate dramatic gasp, "Rose! Your hands!!".
Rose looked down at her hands frowning as if just now noticing the pain, " Never mind that, we should all go to the infirmary to get checked out, miss Morris you should accompany us too, just in case you got hurt and didn't notice".
They both turned expectant baby blue eyes to the heroine who stared back at them perplexed from the ground. At that moment, a voice raised from the back of the crowd, " What it's going on here?"

Rose and Candy turned at the same time, "Kei! Navia!!"they greeted in unison. The crowd parted letting Navia approach them,  she scanned the situation and worriedly approached the twins noting Candy's arms  that were still being held out by Rose and then the elder twin's own hands she asked, "Candy, Rose!! How did this happen?!"Her eyes widened as she noted the skin turning redder by the second.

"We are alright!, it was just an accident", Rose waved her hands then winced as the movement made the burn itch a little, she silently let go of the magic gesturing with her eyes to Candy so she can do the same herself (it wouldn't do to permanently injure themself for a simple charade after all).Navia's eyes narrowed slightly at her actions, " we were just about to go to the infirmary with Miss Morris, just in case she got burned as well."
Rose laughed nervously and decided to shut up as she noticed Navias' expression darkening the more she talked, "An accident involving Miss Morris, you say?", she asked slowly turning her narrowed eyes at the heroine, "you seem to be getting into more than a few incidents with miss Morris since we started the academy, perhaps miss Morris should check herself over for any kind of malicious magic on her body, After all her bouts of clumsiness only seem to appear around us, our friends, or our fiancés", Navia said coldly, the surrounding people gasped and their whispering intensified, Navia continued, "we don't want to misunderstand miss Morris intentions and label her with an undesirable character, Do we?".

She pointedly stared at the heroine who has already stood up and was drying her wet eyelashes with the sleeve of her uniform, "I-I'm s-sorry...I", she stammered while looking down dejected, "I-I didn't m-mean t-t-too", A fresh film of tears filled Cristal's eyes and her cheeks flushed red but before she could start the waterworks again, Candy beat her to it.
Rose gasped her eyes watering as well as she rushed to comfort her sister, "Don't cry, baby sis!! We are going to the infirmary right now!!", she exclaimed drawing Navias' attention back to her best friend and renewing her worry for her wellbeing, she immediately took hold of twins and started dragging them to the infirmary, Kei who has been quietly standing back and observing the situation following a step behind them. While he hadn't said anything, he has been glaring at the Morris girl all the time, He hadn't thought very well of the girl before especially since she keep tripping into his and his male friends arms or tripping and causing accidents for his fiancée and female friends, but now seeing her continued crying and acting like the victim without a care when it was the twins that were injured let him throughly disgusted.

——————————————————————————^^———————————————————————————

The twins were checked, treated with healing magic, and given a soothing cream for their slightly raw skin, then told that thankfully no mark would be left on their skin. They were just about to go back with their friends when the infirmary doors were pushed open, and Leon strode in with an angry expression on his face, "What its wrong with that woman?! Does she think I'm stupid?! She tried to tell me that you guys were here, but her words and actions were so misleading! As if she was trying to say you tried to bully her and ended up here as a result! Does she think the nobles that attend this academy are brainless or what?!"
He growled as he worriedly checked Candy over for any other lasting injury. When he found none, he hugged her tightly against his body.

"I don't think she believes we are stupid, but perhaps we have been too lenient to her?"Rose sighed as she inspected the reddened skin of her hands.

"You are right, sister, but retaliating in public would only make her look pitiful and us cruel," Candy sighed.

"Well, you two start looking for a solution or I'm going to retaliate and nobody will be able to stop me", Navia stated coldly, Kei sighed and exchanged a look with the prince as he too wrapped an arm around Navias' waist for once not being rebuffed as improper as she was busy glaring daggers at the wall and controlling her anger.
The twins sighed in unison, thinking that they were not made for all of this dramatic nonsense.