F!Sole Says They're Her Best Friend

Cait - Immediately hugs F!Sole if it is just the two of them, mentally thanking goodness that she was gifted a heavenly angel as wonderful as F!Sole. Cait has never had anyone in her life that actually cared about her, and it's truthfully like some sort of miracle or dream she might wake up from. When she finally pulls away from F!Sole, she's sniffling a little and wiping at her eyes surreptitiously. Hey, look, she's got something in her eye, okay? Lay off!

Piper - Feels like her chest might pop open with how her heart starts to swell. She's never been someone's best friend before and it is honestly the biggest honor ever. No one usually wants anything to do with her, but to actually have someone that openly claims her as their best friend? That's just the best thing ever to Piper. So she hugs her Blue and never wants to let her go. After that, she will nonchalantly call F!Sole her best friend in front of others. It's partially due to the fact that she's showing all those folks that consider her a pest that she actually has someone who is her best friend and also because she loves the sound of it.

Curie - Is so, so overwhelmed with emotion and realizes that her eyes are leaking yet again. She wastes no time in throwing her arms around F!Sole and blubbering that she is her best friend as well. She is so thankful to have someone that has done so much for her as F!Sole and that cares about her so deeply. She actually even starts calling them her best friend to their face and to everyone else, absolutely overjoyed with the idea.

MacCready - Is secretly overjoyed. He can't help but feel a little emotional over it. He will look away and try to get himself under control. However, when he finally pulls himself together, he tells her that she's his best friend, too, and the person closest to him since Lucy.

Deacon - Throws him off bigtime and he honestly does not exactly know what to say. He eventually just kind of grins a little and laughs, flashing her a thumbs-up. He tells her that she's probably the best friend he's ever had, too, and that he's enjoyed hanging out with her. And that's definitely not a lie.

Codsworth - Is ecstatic and happily declares that he is utterly honored and that she is his best friend as well. He happily calls her his Mistress and his best friend to anyone that will listen, and it's honestly terribly cute. He's just so, so happy with being her best friend. 

Hancock - Doesn't exactly think that he deserves it, but he's going to cling to it anyway. It's the best feeling he's had since becoming mayor of Goodneighbor. Well, that and when he had the idea to take psycho and jet together. But this is something much more meaningful than even being the mayor. He's going to do the best he can to not disappoint.

Danse - Is deeply touched but of course, does not express it unless she is directly speaking to him when she says it. He does act a bit softer toward her from then on, and he vows to never let anything bad happen to her. He isn't losing her like he lost his last best friend.

Preston - Feels very honored to be her best friend, and feels his chest puffing up with something between pride and pure joy. He admires her so greatly as his general, and it means the world that she actually considers him to be worthy of being so highly-esteemed in her eyes. He will waste no time in expressing the fact that he feels she is the best person he has ever known and that she is his best friend as well.

Valentine - Is pretty sure that his poor circuits might overheat with how warm and happy the words make him feel. It means a lot to him to have someone that truly accepts him entirely and that values him so highly. It's something he's never really had before except with perhaps Ellie. He cannot share everything with her, though, so it is wonderful to speak to someone in which he can confide all of his secrets.

X6-88 - Is immediately uncomfortable and expresses that he admires her as well. He does not know how to handle the strange emotion that is flooding his system. Therefore, he suggests that they continue working and that they move on. While they head to their next objective, he quietly contemplates the scary feelings that all of a sudden sprung up inside of him.

Dogmeat - Does not completely understand the words, but he recognizes the warmth in her voice when she says it and knows she's talking about him, so it makes him wag all over. He wastes no time in licking her face and snuffling all around it so she laughs happily and gives him plenty of pets. Dogmeat knows one thing--- he will always be there to make her smile and laugh.

Strong - Is a little bit angry. Stupid little humans and their dumb sayings. To Strong, there are only brothers and enemies. When F!Sole explains that best friends are like brothers, then he is a bit confused and somewhat angry because of the confusion. Why does tiny human think he is brother? She is a puny human and he is a mighty super mutant. They aren't even the same species. And it makes him feel something weird. He wants to smash something now!