Kid F!Sole Gets Gum Stuck in Her Hair

Cait - "Oi... This is a real mess... Let's head to the water near the glowing sea and see if it's got any chemicals in there that'll strip that out of yer hair."

Piper - "Gosh, Blue... Nat got gum in her hair a while back and it's still growing to try to get back to where it was... Let's take you to Johnny's and see if he can fix your hair at least in some pretty style when he has to cut it.

Curie - "Oh, goodness, Mademoiselle... We need peanut butter but I am not sure if there is any left in the Commonwealth!"

MacCready - "Aww, man... I knew a girl a while back and she got gum in her hair. She had to chop it all off and it took months and months to get back to where it was before.... Sorry, that's not helping, is it?"

Deacon - "Well... Do you want to shave it off? We could match and be buddies in baldness."

Codsworth - "Oh, bother.... Just hold still, young F!Sole. I'll do the best I can to get this mess straightened out!"

Hancock - "Wow, you look like you fought a mole rat and it got the upper hand on you and managed to crap in your hair..."

Danse - "Oh... Okay.... Umm.... Let's... Let's get you to the Prydwen and see if there's anything that can be done for your situation..."

Preston - "Alright, don't panic! I'll try to get it out! Just stay still!"

Valentine - "Kid... wow... How did you do that exactly? Never mind.... Let's just get you to somebody who can get out that rat's nest..."

X6-88 - "That is quite disturbing... Perhaps the Institute will have a solution to this... mess."

Strong - "This why Strong and super-mutants have no hair!!! Keeps mess away!!!"