Them Finding Out that F!Sole Used to Be Pre-War Nick's Little Sis

Cait - Is not horribly surprised and guesses that she's somewhat happy for the synth. She guesses that it must be really nice to have a piece of one's original family that actually cares. Granted, synth Nick is not biologically kin to F!Sole, but he is mentally biologically kin, and Cait reckons that counts. 

Piper - Is super shocked but really happy. She knew there was a reason she loved her Blue so much and the fact that she is related to the person that Nick inherited his personality from tells her all that she needs to know. She is also happy for synth Nick because even though F!Sole might not be biologically kin to the synth, she is kin to him through the connection in his mind.

Curie - Is quite fascinated by the entire concept and asks quite a few questions. She loves that Nick and F!Sole are able to reconnect and have a bit of solace in this world, and she honestly wishes that more people could be so lucky.

MacCready - Is honestly shocked that Nick has a family that is still living. He guesses that F!Sole's personality makes sense now and the fact that she is related to Nick Valentine explains a lot of her do-gooder attitude.

Deacon - Is somewhat surprised. However, he does see some resemblances in synth Nick's mannerisms and ways of saying things that are nearly identically reflected in F!Sole herself. So the relation is not quite that odd to him after that realization. He is pretty happy that the two have each other.

Codsworth - Already knew that she was related to the original Nick. He had heard her speak with him over the phone and he sometimes came to visit when he had time. He came and saw young Shaun shortly after he was born, and was quite taken with the boy. Codsworth is glad that his mistress has some form of her older brother left with her even if he isn't in the exact same form.

Hancock - Remembers Nick at one point telling him about a sister that the original Nick had, and when he finds out that this sister is the one and only F!Sole, he is pretty darn shocked. He is quite impressed, however, and he feels really happy for synth Nick because he deserves to have someone in the world that he "remembers."

Danse - Is surprised and honestly thinks that the concept of a synth having a family is farfetched. After all, the synth version of Nick is not F!Sole's real brother, but she claims him anyways. He thinks it is odd, but he supposes that as long as F!Sole is happy, it is alright and he will keep his opinions mostly to himself.

Preston - Feels extremely happy for both of them. He is ecstatic that his General has a piece of her old life there with her even if it is not in the form that she remembered from before. He is also happy that Nick has something from the old Nick's life considering that synth Nick has old Nick's feelings and memories.

Valentine - Knew it as soon as he saw her, but he sometimes still cannot believe it. Even though she is not kin to him actually, she is kin to him through the personality and being that was given to him, which makes synth Nick love her just as much as the original Nick did. He also is terribly upset when he finds out that Shaun has been taken, and he does everything in his power to help his little sister figure find her boy.

X6-88 - Already knew because he was informed of this entire situation before he was assigned to travel with her. He was told of the details that the Institute had successfully been able to ascertain, and he learned quite a bit about her. He does not really feel one way or the other about it, but he does understand how F!Sole correlates and cares for the synth Nick to her real human brother, despite how pointless it is.

Strong - Does not really care but is pretty confused about how a little metal man can be related to someone. And the more she tries to explain the whole ordeal to him, the angrier he gets about it. He thinks that this whole thing is absolutely ridiculous.