Danse Getting Out of His Power Armor

Cait - All she can think is that he almost looks like a suit of power armor even without the suit on. He's definitely really well-built, and even though she'd never want a real relationship with him, she would definitely be there for good time even if it wasn't a long time.

Piper - Cannot help but notice that he is built like a brick crap-house, and she is slightly attracted to him. However, most of her physical attraction to him is snuffed out by her disdain for his attitude toward her. Not to mention the way he treats ghouls, synths, and robots.

Curie - Is very pleased to finally see him outside of his power armor. She is surprised to see that he still towers over her even without his suit, and she comments on this. She also offers to give him an examination and asks to perform tests to see if extended amounts of time in power armor negatively affect individuals.

MacCready - Is sort of intimidated by the fact that Danse is somehow extremely tall both with and without the power armor helping his height. It might be a little immature, but he tries to puff up to his full height when Danse is around, even though Danse majorly outdoes him even when MacCready pulls this trick.

Deacon - Makes way too many jokes about Danse finally finding the can opener. Which, of course, Danse is extremely irritated by. However, it does not stop Deacon in the least.

Codsworth - Cheerily and jokingly tells Danse that he is glad that Danse is not just a person's head with a robot body. Danse blows it off, but he does chuckle slightly.

Hancock - Tries to intimidate Danse a little now that he's outside of the power armor. However, to his surprise, Danse is extremely large outside of the armor as well. But this does not deter him from picking on Danse and saying that the power armor must make him feel like a big boy.

Preston - Is a little creeped out by the fact that Danse is not in the armor. After all, he's seen him way too many times in it, and it's so odd to see him out of it. However, he does like that Danse is outside of the armor. Maybe he is finally acting like most normal people that F!Sole hangs out with.

Valentine - Prefers him out of his power armor because it kicks Danse off of his pedestal as the tallest person around and makes him have to be on everyone else's level. Nick likes the lesser sense of superiority that it gives the former paladin.

X6-88 - Is very pleased to see him out of his power armor. Now, if Danse proposes a threat, he can be neutralized much more swiftly. 

Dogmeat - Is ecstatic to see him walking around like a normal person. It makes it much easier to be petted and he gets way more pets when Danse is out of the armor. Danse even plays fetch with him. Dogmeat hopes that Danse stays out of the armor forever!

Strong - Laughs and tells Danse that he is now just like every other puny human. He tells him that he's weak and he does not have robot armor to protect him anymore. Now Strong is tallest and strongest around.