F!Sole Playing in a Movie They Watch at Starlight Drive-In

For context, the plotline of the movie has F!Sole playing the role of a 16-year-old girl that gets a call at school and finds out that her four-year-old daughter was killed by the kid's biological father and F!Sole's ex-boyfriend that left when he figured out she was pregnant. At around climax time of the movie, the camera is aimed at F!Sole's face as she's smiling a little, epic music playing as it's pouring down rain, and as soon as the beat drops, the camera switches to a distant shot of her standing in front of her boyfriend's house as it is up in flames.

Cait - "Well... Now I kinda wanna do that in real life. It looks fun! And I can think of several blokes that definitely deserve it..."

Piper - "Umm... Blue? Anything you want to get off your chest? Or any crimes that you might want to admit to doing? But no, seriously, that was an absolutely incredible performance."

Curie - "Wow! Madame, it was so real!!! You are a truly talented actress! Are there any other movies you have participated in?"

MacCready - "Umm... I'm definitely going to have a way bigger respect for you from now on. Especially since I now know you've got plenty of ideas of how to get revenge on people."

Deacon - "Wow... Note to self: do not get on your bad side... Ever."

Codsworth - "An absolutely riveting performance, Mum! Goodness, if I were human, I suspect I would be shedding a tear..."

Hancock - "That was absolutely incredible. I mean, most movies, I don't feel that much, y'know? But you really sold me on this one, sister."

Danse - "Outstanding! You played your role very convincingly, and it was an incredible film. Do you have any stories about behind-the-scenes work?"

Preston - "Y'know, you are really a jack of all trades, aren't you? It just seems like you've done a little bit of everything."

Valentine - "Well, that's a classic murder story right there. Can't say the boy didn't earn it, but that was pretty gruesome. You did an amazing job with it, F!Sole."

X6-88 - "Hmm. I did not know that you participated in film projects before the bombs fell. Fascinating..."

Dogmeat - Immediately recognizes his human on the screen. She's a little younger and her voice is a very small bit less deep and mature, but he definitely recognizes her. He barks excitedly at the screen, totally confused. He smells and sees her right beside him, but he sees her on the screen, too. He doesn't know what to do.

Strong - "How there two tiny humans that look same?!!! Strong no understand!!!"