F!Sole Asking Them to Be Her Child's Godparent

Cait - "I.... I don't really know what to say. Ye probably should've picked someone better, but... I'll certainly give it a go."

Piper - "Oh, gosh, Blue... That's.... That is such a giant honor. I'll do my best to live up to it."

Curie - "Oh, Madame! You are so, so sweet, and I am feeling just so many emotions right now! Goodness.... Oh, no, my eyes are leaking again!!!"

MacCready - "Just to be clear, we're talking about synth Shaun, right? Not real Shaun? Heh, heh.... Was that too soon? Sorry..."

Deacon - "Well, it's no surprise that you want me to be a godparent. I'm just that loveable."

Codsworth - "Mum, I... It means the world to me that you consider me in such high regard. I shall do my very best to make you and young Shaun proud!"

Hancock - "Thank you.... I just... Are you sure you want somebody like me as your kid's godparent? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love to, but are you sure...? Okay, as long as you're sure about this."

Danse - "Oh.... Okay... I.... Umm... Thank you for your confidence in me. I will do everything and anything I can to help you take care of him and protect him."

Preston - "Goodness, General. I'm... I'm kind of speechless to be honest. I'll do all I can to make you proud."

Valentine - "Wow, kid.... Thank you. That really means a lot to me. I, um.... I really appreciate the honor."

X6-88 - "While I appreciate the thought behind the gesture, ma'am, I'm not sure I am the proper individual to elect for such an important... nurturing role."

Strong - "What is.... god... parent? Strong no understand!!!!"