Eleven: Levi and Dani 🍋 (Rewrite)

Dani

Closing the door, I leaned against it and stared back at him. "Why did you really come here?"

"This is strictly professional." He responded.

"Strictly." I nodded with agreement, but something about this no longer felt professional.

"I wouldn't want anyone getting the idea that there is something between us." He informed me.

I pushed myself off of the door and walked toward him slowly, playing coy now. "Because that would be unprofessional?" I regarded him with a soft look, looking at him through half closed lids. There was a flash of nervousness in his eyes as he understood what I was doing.

"Yes." Was his only answer.

I continued to walk closer still, but he didn't move, he only watched me as I got close to his face. "And yet you haven't left yet." My voice was smooth and low, a small smile playing on my face.

He didn't step away from me or say anything, his eyes only looked over my face. What was happening behind those eyes of his? What was he thinking?

I blinked up at him innocently. "Captain?" My voice was still low and smooth, inviting him to do what he really came here for.

He groaned. "Fuck it." With that, he reached out and grabbed my face, pulling me closer and bringing his lips to mine.

Our lips moved in sync, the two of us allowing ourselves to be vulnerable for a moment. Levi's hand left my face and his fingers knotted themselves in my hair as he pulled me closer. His other hand found the small of my back and he pressed my body against his. Slowly, I brought my tongue along his top lip and he obliged, opening his mouth so our tongues could meet.

In his excitement, he pushed me against the wall and his mouth left mine, trailing bites and kisses down my jaw and to my neck. I breathed heavily, not wanting to make noise in the event that someone was outside listening. Still, my hands found their way to the bottom of his white long sleeve shirt- the collarless one that he looked so good in. I trailed my hands over his abdomen, surprised to feel the musculature beneath.

His lips came back to mine quickly and he grabbed my hips with both hands, pulling my lower body into his. He bit my lower lip and then moved away again, this time moving to my ear, his breath hot against my cheek. "This is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this." He mumbled into my ear.

I brought my lips to his ear now, running my fingers through his hair while my other hand trailed up his shirt. "Then tell me to stop." I whispered back.

His hands left my hips and grabbed either side of my face, pulling my face away from his neck so he could kiss me some more. I didn't protest. Instead, I allowed him to take control. When I tried to lift his shirt, he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them to the wall, moving his mouth back to my neck and leaving love bites along my jawline, kisses across my throat, and more love bites to the other side of my neck.

"Levi..." I breathed out, wanting more. He was just teasing me now.

He brought his mouth back up to my ear. "Shut up." The words were said breathlessly.

"Is that an order?" I teased.

Levi smirked and tightened his grip on my wrists. "If it was, you'd be insubordinate." He bit down on my neck once more, a little harder this time.