What is going to happen..

You still cannot believe what happened earlier & now you're being escorted to the awards show by security & the organiser of the event who is Cate Blanchett's assistant right now.

You follow the woman through a door, almost a side entrance. It's quite dark, almost like a cinema. The show has already begun.

Oh thank god. You think to yourself.

You don't think you could have managed walking in while the lights were on, everyone would have been able to see you so clearly, all of the stars & Cate Especially.

"There you go, that seat just there. Is there anything I can get you? A snack, a drink?"
The woman asks you after showing you to your seat.

"Just some water please"
you say with a smile.

"Sure thing"
she says

You make a deep exhale once she walks away & take a look around.

Only now just realising how close you are to the stage.

Oh my GOD that is close. You think to yourself.

You're seat is to the side of the stage, no one in front of you & you can see the audience, all of the stars you can see so clearly.

It's so strange, they are all familiar faces, from your favourite movies & tv shows.

It's like you know them in a strange way.

You see a hand, gently almost flirtatiously waving at you, you lean forward to see who it could be.

It's Cate, oh my god. Cate Blanchett is fucking waving at you

She almost looks as though she is glowing. No picture or video could ever do her justice. She is unbelievably flawless in person, it's something otherworldly.

There is a break between awards. Sandra Bullock approaches the microphone to present the next award, everyone cheers, you give a whistle & clap.

This is the category Cate is nominated for!

Sandra begins announcing the nominees followed by a short clip of the title they are each nominated for.
When Cates name is called & the clip plays you let out a loud whistle & see her grin at you.

"And the winner is..."
Sandra announces.

You look over at Cate who is holding the person next to hers hand while looking at Sandra

"Cate Blanchett!"
she announces

A wave of adrenaline & nervousness comes over you as you are clapping.

Oh god she's going to walk right by you

Cate heads towards the stairs that are just past you.

Giving you a cheeky wink & a sway of the hips as she passes you then ascends the stairs to retrieve her award & make a short speech.

Just as Cate begins her speech the event manager has returned saying to you
"Here's a bottle of water Y/N, please follow me"

You're a little disappointed as you wanted to watch Cates speech, but you can still hear it, luckily her beautiful voice is projected throughout the theatre.

You follow the woman who is leading you backstage, you pass stars who are smiling & the energy back stage is incredible.
You are being led toward a  another door but a small group of people step in front of the woman, causing even her & her authority to stop.

"I'm so sorry could we pass through please"
she says, this time her tone is different

The people turn.

Oh my god that's Sandra Bullock. You say to yourself in complete disbelief.

"Oh I apologise! We just had some tequilas so we're a little obnoxious!"
Sandra says whilst pushing the group aside to make way for you all.

"Oh it's ok, Thank you"
the lady says to her

"Hey suit!" Sandra says nodding her head toward you

"yeah"
you say trying to hide the nervousness, smiling

"I'll see you at the after party Y/N"
she says grinning, making a clicking sound with her mouth while winking & holding up a shot glass.

"Yeah!"
You say smiling in the coolest way you can manage.

Oh my god! Sandra Bullock knows you are. She knows your name.

Does that mean Cate said something about you to her. You wonder what she said.

"Ok, through those doors is the private lounge, there's no public access in there, once you go in, you'll see a doorway on the left, go through the doorway"
The woman says to you

You let out a few mumbles trying to put together a sentence.

Ok pull yourself together. You tell yourself whilst letting out a deep exhale.

"Ok thank you so much" You reply.

The security guard opens the door for, you take another deep breath as you pass him through the doors, walking inside the incredible lounge looking ahead for the doorway you were told about.

What is going to happen. you think to yourself as you approach the doorway..