So You Want to Help me

The drive was a good idea, that's where she realised she can be honest with you, that she really wants you.
You may have fucked already but you both were holding back somewhat, it was more of an expression of emotion, she was in need of something & she found in you what she needed, she hardly knew you, but after speaking with you she felt something.
The way you spoke to one another in the car, she's showing you a side of her not many get to see, if any.

You drive to the entrance of the hotel pulling to the valets waiting. They open your doors, take the keys. You grab your things the valet comes to help but you insist you are ok to carry your own things & thank them both.

Cate asking you to help prepare for her play truly set in concrete for you that she had let her walls down. Not only to help her with her art that she lives for, but also with bdsm which is something that you need to be completely trusting & transparent with the other person much like theatre. For her to share in this with you, let alone one to try new things with you means she trusts you.

You will see her like no one else ever has. Cate may be dominant sexually, but emotionally in her sharing this with you, showing you the real her & soon a new part of herself, that is her submission.

Your sexual submission is equivalent to her emotional submission, both things that do not come natural to each of you, things you each don't normally do nor have never been able to completely & genuinely yield those things to anyone else, with anyone else until now; with one another.
Now it seems to comes natural.

The hotel is beyond belief, it's like a palace of marble & gold, beams of light from the many intricate chandeliers all around.
Your eyes scan, taking in all of the details.

"Welcome back Miss Blanchett & hello Miss"
One of the staff says to you both whilst approaching & walking you both toward the elevators pressing the button to open the doors for you.
You both step into the elevator Cate keeping her regal demeanour, you both thank the staff member as they walk away & Cate gracefully presses the button for her floor 'suite'

The doors close & Cate walks to the back of the elevator where she takes a seat on vintage style emerald green & gold cushioned seat, she slides her glasses off, hanging them at the centre of her shirt between her cleavage, the weight of the glasses moving her shirt lower exposing some cleavage, her eyes look to you catching your momentary stare .
You quickly dart your eyes away & release your lip from between your teeth.
You've been busted.
She grins almost victoriously.
She wanted you staring, she likes seeing how badly you want her & how you try to hide it. She likes it even more when she can tease you, watch you squirm.

"Do I have something wrong with my shirt baby?"
she says in a low raspy tone.
She knows exactly what you were looking at, she wanted you to look so she could catch you looking, so she could torture & taunt you in the most seductive way, so she could watch you come undone & fuck she did it well.

She shoots you a seductive grin
You feel yourself blush, a rush of something coming over you like the moment you first seen her all over again.

You're too giddy to answer but you don't have to, you aren't meant to, this is exactly how how she planned it.
She's like a cat playing with a mouse.
Fuck you'll get her back for this
You think as you try to compose yourself.

She sits back getting comfortable as she rests her back into the lounge, arms stretching over either side of the back of the lounge, one leg crossing over the other.
Sitting cockily, lapping up this moment.

It's crazy how quickly she can go from elegant goddess to completely radiating big dick energy in seconds.
Her gaze is almost like a predatory animal & god you feel like her prey in this moment, you knew moment those elevator doors closed your moments of dominance earlier were short lived.

She tilts her head slightly, her eyes scanning you, you feel exposed but in a strangely good way it's like she's reading your entirety with a stare, exactly what she wants. Her eyes trail down your neckline looking to your exposed cleavage, giving a slight grin her hand that is now resting on her leg flips her palm facing to the ceiling, you're waiting for her signal, she curves two fingers motioning you to come over.

The simple motion of her fingers, something regularly so minimal but the way she does simple things in such a way causes so much intensity. This moment has you so turned on, it has your heart racing, craving those fingers inside you, making you want to follow every one of her commands in hope of that reward.

You see the lust in her eyes.
You move toward her with an innocent look, as you move sheepishly she watches you with an intense gaze, you can feel the radiating sexual energy. You are both so turned on & she is in full control of you.

You've never been submissive for anyone but she is something else, she makes you so weak each command you receive from her sends you a rush of power, you want to please her, you want her to see how much you crave her in every way, you are hers & hers only.
This is exactly what she wants.

You slowly step in closer, she maintains the piercing stare & doesn't so much as flinch as you get closer, she's waiting.

You are dripping wet by the time you reach her stopping & standing front of her waiting for her instruction.
"Good girl."
She says in a growl that makes you throb, she must be able to see the desperation in your eyes as she reaches past you & stops the elevator before grabbing your ass permissively as if to say for you to do as you wish.

You reach out sweeping her hair behind her ear to expose her neck, grazing your manicured fingernails over her neck, causing goosebumps on her porcelain skin giving you a rush of adrenaline, you want to tease her so she feels just as desperate as you do.
She maybe be arguably the worlds best actress but even she can't control her body's natural reaction as much as she would like to. She maintains her poker face but you're not having it, you want her to see that you know how to drive her just as wild, that you're not always a 'good girl'.

You can tell she's expecting you to kiss her, but she didn't order that of you, she should know by now you're not one to do the expected, this is the perfect chance to to get a little pay back & attempt to shake her a little.

You lean in closer to her almost face to face, the anticipation is excruciating but you maintain control knowing it will be worth it.
She leans slightly closer, almost loosing the control which gives you a rush, you raise your hand & turn her face gently moving your mouth to the top of her shoulder, she tilts her head opening area for your hovering mouth, she wants it but she won't ask it, she won't give in.

Yet...

With a small exhale of breath you pass over her neck you can see her breath quickening in anticipation, continuing your movement upward, you place your hands on her crisp shirt collar, as your lips almost touch her ear she finally shivers.
You whisper
"There's nothing wrong with your shirt, I just thought I'd fix you collar for you"
You say in a flirty breathy voice, whilst re-tucking her collar. You hear her breath shudder before you slowly start to turn as if returning to your original spot in the elevator.

That was bold.

You know that would have driven her crazy, you don't know how you kept it together but fuck you did & the rush is amazing.

You don't even make the whole turn before you feel her hands around your waist spinning you back around, the shock of her hands making you deeply inhale in a very sexual way as she pulls you closer to her
"Come here you!"
She says as she stands & pulls you in kissing you deeply as she pushes you against the elevator wall, your back meeting it with a thump. You let out a pleased breathy gasp into her mouth, you feel her grin whilst kissing you.

This is so fucking hot, all rules are tempoarily gone in this moment, an intense frenzy of passionate kisses, licking, neck biting, marking one another wherever & whenever the other wants, desperately grabbing to pull each other as close as possible, breathing heavily.
Cate pauses you both for a moment, panting as she looks into your eyes, her icy blue eyes dilated.

"So you want to help me prepare for my play baby?"
She says looking your face up & down with a herculea amount of passion both trying to catch your breath