No, I know what you need

"Mmm, I'll definitely need to be disciplined after this"
You say as push your leg toward her centre, the pressure causing her to let out a loud moan & throw her arms back against the wall searching for something to grab.
You run your hands over & under her thighs that are either side of you, feeling her grind & twitch drives you wild, you can't help yourself you reach down to the outside of her pants, she wants it badly, you make slight contact, she twitches, moans & grips at your wrist in response

"Yes baby, I want you to fuck me, show me how much you want to help me"
She says desperately

You pull her around so she she is half lying across your lap, facing you. You rest your back against the wall. Your lips meet hers, your nipples pressing together through your shirts, you unfasten her suit pants & slip your hand inside.

This moment defines bliss, her back arches in pleasure, her pelvis thrusting forward against your hand in response to your contact with her wetness.

You watch as she sucks her bottom lip in, her perfect teeth making dents in her bottom lip, as your fingers stroked her. Her involuntary pelvic motions telling you that she is getting very close to the edge, you want to watch her face as she comes undone, you concentrate your finger tip on the tip of her, rubbing it from side to side.

Her eyes squeeze shut & her whole body bends backwards, forcing even greater contact with your finger. She begins to crash over the edge, you quickly slide two fingers deep inside her, feeling the spasms rock her body. As they start to let up, you move your hand back upwards and return to stroking her.

Her legs spread widely now as if begging you to explore even more territory.

You pull her pants & panties off her long porcelain legs & then resume caresses.
She again spreads her legs wide, one up on the the seat. Your fingers roam the full length of her slit, caressing her clitoris & then down across her wetness & back again.
Her head begins to rock from side to side as her pulse begins to pound again.
She soon begins to thrust her hips upward in time of your upward movements.
You move your feee hand to her breasts, to her erect nipples, pulling & twisting them as you push two fingers inside her, thrusting while your thumb rubs her clit.
The combination soon has her screaming aloud in her pleasure, whispering words of encouragement and direction.
"Harder!" "Deeper!" "Faster!" Her screams of completion echoing in the elevator.
You stay there for a little while as she catches her breath before she rises & turns to you.

"You are not leaving"
she says looking into your eyes, hers full of stars
"do you get that?"
She says

"What do you mean?"
You ask curiously. Your body shakes, you are curious & excited as to what she means by that

She doesn't answer, she brings your lips together urgently

You wince at the force.
Her hands freely roam your body & squeeze your tits.
Gasping in shock you squirm under her grip, trying to get free, you want an answer.

She pins your hands above your head & starts to grind her hips.
You feel hot in your core.
She moans as she grinds harder.
You try not to moan but, unfortunately it slips out.

With her free hand she rips your jacket off.
You let out a moan & try to speak, wanting to know what she meant before.
She brings her hand to your mouth shutting you off.
"Don't you dare make any sound."
She warns.
You nod submissively.
She tears off the rest of your suit, her lustful eyes hungrily roam around your body.
You close your eyes for a moment, she kisses your cleavage & tears your bra. Her hands reaching your tits slowly caressing & pinching your nipples.

You moan at the perfect balance of both pleasure & pain. Her mouth connects with your right breast & you moan loudly.
"Uhhmm."
She smirks, licks & sucks your nipple.

Her other hand reaches between your thighs & rubs your core from the outside of your underwear.
You moan in pleasure.
She keeps on rubbing roughly.
She stops & strips you out of your underwear.

Your cheeks flushed.
It feels so right. She kisses your thighs & continues rubbing your core.
You grip her body tightly.
She gets down & kisses your wetness. She sucks & licks as you become breathless.
As your moans get louder she suddenly stops & pushes a finger inside you.
Slight pain rushing in your body, whimpering at the force but soon the pain replaced with pleasure.
"Yess faster."
You scream. She smirks against you & increases her speed.

She is pumping her fingers in & out, your hips grind along in rhythm. Her stroking is getting faster & faster, You feel yourself ready to cum.
"I need to come."
You moan

"You don't come until I tell you"
she says sternly

You nod shakily in agreement

"Good"
She kisses you hard & inserts another finger, you almost come right there, she thrusts more as you start to shake

"Please Cate"
You moan as your walls pulse around her fingers, she knows how close you are

"Come for me baby girl."
She says against you, her low tone vibrates against you.
You scream loudly.
Your wetness covers her fingers.
She licks them in appreciation, you lean forward, sucking them completely clean.
She grabs you & kisses you.
You can't help but blush hard.

You thought she was done but you were wrong.
She gets down & places both of your legs on her shoulders & burys her face yet again.
You moan again, her hot moans against you  making you crazy. You arch your back in pleasure as she continues. Your hands unknowingly gripping her hair tightly.
Her tongue doing it's work on your throbbing core.
"Pl-please I-I can't."
You gasp, the pleasure too much to handle. Her eyes meet yours & she raises her head. Her eyes holding a lust that gives you shivers.
"No, I know you what you need."
With that she licks the soft spot of your core making you moan as you reach your climax.

Your breathing heavy, your eyes closed until you feel her straddle you & whisper in your ear.
"You're mine, I want you to be with me, live with me, travel with me, stay with me."
She says.
Your heart pounds