A Champagne Coloured Robe

Steam rises from the hot bath you're sitting in, the lights are dimmed almost off, scattered candles emanate a incandescent glow like a magical filter over your eyes.

You stare around in sheer disbelief, it's like you're watching a film but in fact this is reality.
Cate asked you to light the candles, hop in the bath & she'd be there in a moment because she had a surprise, of course you did as she asked.

You hear some quiet relaxing music begin to play before the door opens gently. You are completely captivated by her as she is approaching in a champagne coloured robe, her hair messily tossed up yet it looks perfect, she looks so effortlessly pristine.

She shakes her head & giggles at your dreamlike stare
"Oh honey, you look completely dazed, in not boring you am I?"
She says with a slight raise of her shoulders, her head turning slightly to reveal a cheeky smirk.

You shake your head
"No not at all"
You say in an unintentionally sexy way.
"Quite the opposite"
You add. You can only imagine how intense your adoring stare must be right now.

How Kristen fucking Stewart was staring at cate at Cannes would be nothing in comparison to you right now
you think funnily to yourself.

Cate steps to the edge of the bath signalling for you to come closer, you follow her command, bringing you to be level with the tie of her robe, she smiles at you, it's not until you smile back that you realise you had been biting your lip.

"Untie me?"
You know this isn't really a question

You pull the tie of the gown, it opens slightly her breasts keep it in place, you kiss near her navel & look up at her, you both smiling at one another.

"This is has to be the surprise. God."
you say in a thankful way, still in disbelief

"Yes darling"
she says as she brushes your hair away from your face

You take in the sight in front of you
"I'm sorry if I stare, it's just you truly are a masterpiece inside & out, I can't help but appreciate every aspect"
you say

"Oh sweetheart do not apologise, I like you staring, I can sense exactly what you're thinking and feeling, this is for you. Lay back and get comfortable"
she says in a deep seductive tone

And with that she disrobes in the most elegant, confident way, it's as if she is in slow motion. She steps into the tub, just at the end of your feet, the candescent light shining on her naked body, her alabaster skin appearing as though it's glowing.

She taps between your legs with one of her feet
"Spread em baby"
she says with a devilish smirk making your heart thump before continuing
"I want to face you"

You do it instantly, she confidently steps closer bringing herself directly in front of you looking down at you smirking a cocky smirk, you feel like you could just melt in this moment & she can tell. You continue to stare up at her & god she's everything you ever dreamed of & more.

Your eyes wander her body in awe at her completely naked right in front of you, you look back up at her almost to make sure it's ok to keep staring, she grins permissibly & you continue, coming close in this way on purpose, she knows how much you adore her.

You place a kisses to her thighs which are directly in front of you, you run your hand up her legs from the bottom of the bath up to her ass grasping it in both hands, she lets out a breathy moan & bends down placing her hands either side of your face making eye contact kissing you as she sits down directly in front of you & places her long legs one at a time over yours, either side of your body. The weight of her legs on yours is heavenly, you rest your arms on them & rub your hands along them, she shifts her lower half forward bringing you closer to one another, face to face, legs over legs.

This moment as simple as it may be, her legs over you, her almost sitting on your lap, the closeness of one another, everything in this moment, is the most intimate moment of your life.

The water is high, a sparse amount of bubbles float on top, just enough to cover yours & her breasts.
You look at her chest covered in a glossy shine of water & a small scatter of bubbles almost highlighting the contours of her décolletage, you place your hand on her chest rubbing your thumb over her clavicle, her head raises up then back enjoying your touch, you open your hand trailing your fingertips gently across to her shoulder up her neckline.

"You are magical"
You say your eyes flicking up to meet hers as she lowers face to meet yours a smile lights up both of your faces.

"And darling aren't you too"
you both lean forward to share a brief kiss.
she blinks slowly, meaningfully before she leans back rubbing her neck & resting against the edge of the tub
"are you ok?"
You ask leaning forward you can see she's in discomfort

"Yeah it just gets a bit tight after these long events, a bath usually helps"
she says through a slightly pained smile

"Come here"
You say reaching your arms out to her, her hands meeting yours
"Spin around and I'll give you a massage"
you say kissing her hand slightly attempting to turn her

She begins to turn then pauses
"You don't have to"

"I want to"
you say motioning her to keep turning, placing a kiss on her incredibly defined shoulder, she lets out a relaxed exhale, her body fully turning resting her arms on your legs.