Anything is Worth Facing for Her, for This.

You can't muster nor think any words would be enough to convey your feelings, your absolute acceptance & want of what she had just said. You're not as eloquent as Cate who can word things in the utter most paradisiacal ways. But, like previously, words aren't necessary.

You look into those agonisingly hypnotic eyes of hers, thinking how utterly bewildered you must look. Yet hers, they have an incredibly warm & relaxed look in this moment. You don't know how she does it, maybe she just knows that the feeling is entirely mutual.

She smiles, a sentient smile, like everything you wish you were able to verbalise but unable to verbalise had been understood.

She reaches out caressing your face gently in recognition, you lean in & kiss her, channeling everything you have left in yourself into it & into her, like you are giving yourself to her completely.

The way she kisses back you feel she is doing the same, this kiss is like no other, like a transfer of energies, emotions combining.
The manifestation between you two is like you have just discussed everything you have needed to or would need to, you both at a complete understanding.

It's like all of the issues, all of the hurdles, the scrutiny you both will face, all of the complications that will arise for her, for you both, will be worth it.
Although not yet discussed, you each know those things will become apparent, they will be hard & emotional. But this kiss & this shared feeling in the kiss, it's is like you both are acknowledging everything & showing one another that this right now is all that matters, this is special & anything is worth facing for her, for this.

Your kiss comes to a momentary pause as you look into one another's eyes  yet again to just enjoy. Smiling. Feeling.
You both can't help but smile, shaking your heads at the wonder, sharing a slight giggle at how completely strange this is, this whole circumstance, this strong connection in such a short time, how completely ridiculous this seems yet you both being on exactly the same wavelength right now just emphasises this inconceivable yet completely axiomatic kaleidoscope of emotions.

"Oh god I need a cigarette"
Cate says brushing her hair from her face smiling a cheeky smile.

"Gosh me too"
you say smiling back
"and that bath you mentioned earlier"
you add fanning yourself slightly & reaching to collect the scattered clothing from around the elevator, you hand Cate the rest of her things, she's already half dressed at this point.

She smirks
"Thank you darling, a bath sounds divine. Are you ok, you seem to be a bit flustered"
she says teasingly watching you, entertained as you search the elevator with only your top half dressed, you can't find your underwear.

"Can you see my-"
You look at Cate standing tall & proud, face plastered with a pleased grin as she twirls your underwear around her index finger.
You look at her shaking your head, scoffing & laughing

"I think I might keep these for now"
She says in a playful tone, grinning & tucking them into her pocket

You smile
"I should have known! God I always seen interviews and things and thought you were playful but I did not think two time Oscar winner Cate Blanchett would be amused by stealing underwear"
you say teasing her as you pull on your pants.

"Shock value? sensationalism?"
She says shrugging her shoulders comically, pressing the elevator button.

"I think you're just natural a tease"
you say grinning

"Mmm most definitely"
she says in a joking way.
Which somehow still sounds incredibly sexy.