Can You be Good

"Yes" you say instantly & breathily
"I want to help"
you say it whole heartedly, you want nothing else more in the world

She smirks a devilish smirk, she didn't even have to ask she knows the answer, but she likes to know she has you.

"Good girl"
She says pushing her thigh against your centre without any warning.

You have no control over your reaction, a moan escaping, your body weakened head falling back against the wall needing support, she brings her hand to your jaw gripping with assertion pulling your face back down making you look her in the eyes, you can see the lust & pleasure in them as watches you, weak almost melting in front of her

"You like when I force those sounds out of you (Y/N) don't you"
she says seductively a deep gritty tone.

Her saying your name is the biggest turn on, the only form of an answer you can manage is a whimper & gently nodding your head, her hand still locked to your chin, not letting go moving along with your nods, she's waiting.

"Now that is no answer."
She says sternly
"Maybe you don't like it"
She adds in a sarcastic questioning playful way.

She looks into your eyes with a cheeky stare, she pushes her thigh to meet your centre yet again this time adding some motion, your body sinking into it you feel utterly pathetic but in the best possibly way, you know she loves you like this.
God it feels fucking amazing, you move together long enough until a loud moan escapes your lips stopping her movement instantly.
She's driving you crazy.

Amongst a jumble of breaths, swearing & moaning you manage to squeeze out a faint breathy
"Please, Cate"
You crave her.
"Please fuck me, I need you, I want you."

She tightens the grip on your jaw, it feels so fucking good as she pulls your face closer to hers
"That's more like it, I like you begging like that. For me & me only"
the raspiness of  her voice vibrating your body, your face falls onto her shoulder breathing heavy, you are completely dripping, you have never been this wet in your entire life.

You catch your breath & raise your face back to look at her
"I'm so fucking wet, I want to be yours, I want to make you feel like you make me do. Miss Blanchett I need you, I want you to use me."
You say begging

"I thought I told you about calling me Miss Blanchett"
she says assertively goosebumps covering your body.

You couldn't help it, it just slipped out. try to say something of the sorts but all you can muster is a quiet
"I... I..."
she stops you covering your mouth

"If it didn't sound so sexy to hear you begging it, I might have had to punish you for going against my request"
one of her hands begins trailing down your body, running over your thigh, your mouth opening in need of deeper breaths, you're an absolute mess.

"If you do something like that again you might not be so lucky"
she says grabbing your ass with her free hand causing you to shiver.
Just imagining what she would do to punish you, tho you know it would be the opposite for you, the thought alone is all too much, you unconsciously grind on her thigh seeking release.

Before you had even realised your body had done it...

*slap*
A hand to your ass

Stinging instantly you let out an awfully loud pained yet pleased moan.

"Fuck"
you let out.

She grabs your jaw again, hard, messily this time.
She pulls your face to hers
"You don't come until I am ready to make you come"
She says, her face close, eyes full of fire
"Got it?"
she says sternly

This turns you on even more.
"Yes Cate"
you say submitting completely.

"Good"
she says as her fingers caress your lips, you kiss them tenderly.
"Now show me your sorry"
She says in her assertive voice.
Her fingers still at your mouth, you kiss them again, goosebumps rising on her arms driving you both wild.
You slowly kiss down the length of her fingers, lowering to your knees, kissing her hand up to her beautiful wrists & back down to her fingers talking them into your mouth sucking them, her mouth opening slightly, it's driving her wild.

She leans down pushing her fingers further into your mouth, deeply, thrusting them in & out, you take them just like she wants, you moan, enjoying her reaction. Your smudged lipstick slowly disappearing, saliva covering her hand.

"Good girl (Y/N). Fuck you feel good taking my fingers. Now, have you learned your lesson to follow my requests baby or do I have to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours some more & make a mess all over this floor"
She says, removing her fingers, allowing an answer.

You gasp, wiping the saliva from your chin looking up at her, you can tell she loved it & you're full of desire, you want more.

"Oh I don't don't know"
You say innocently placing a single gentle kiss on her wet hand.

She crouches down bringing her face level with yours.
"You don't know?"
She says in a shocked & assertive tone before continuing
"Well that's just not good enough now is it?"
She adds

"No, no it's not"
You quickly reply in agreement pausing.
Scattering a few quick kisses over her neck to make sure she knows this is you teasing her.
Her allowance of the kisses is permission enough for you to continue,
"You might have to show me."
Her hands grip harder on you with each added thing you say.
You place a single longer kiss to her neckline,
You look back to her eyes,
"Because I can be a bad sometimes."
You place long open mouth kisses down her neck flicking your tongue occasionally, running your tongue along her chest, kissing & licking her incredibly beautiful clavicles.
She can't help but let out breathy moans, she pulls you in desperate for your lips.
You run your hands into her hair tilting her head & biting her neck causing her to gasp & get down to the ground also, grabbing your ass.
"Fuck"
she lets out giving you a look of lust & pleasure

You push her backwards to lie back, you crawl sexily to her, get on top of her, you straddle one of her thighs & slip your knee between her legs slightly spreading her thighs your knee almost reaching her centre before she grabs a handful of  your hair with the perfect amount of force, causing a moan to escape you.
"What did I tell you baby"
she says as she grips your hair tightly