I'm Not Done With You Just Yet

She squirms & pants as you finally touch where she is throbbing. She begs for more & you give her what she wants, rubbing her a little harder.
You slow then stop.

"Don't stop. Y/N baby. please."
She moans,
You smile

"Don't worry I'm not done yet."
You say, inserting an additional finger & pressing your thumb against her clit. Your fingers thrust in & out, rubbing her walls with each movement. Your thumb, matches the pace of your fingers. On top of you she matches your rhythm, loving the sound of her whimpers, you go faster.

You hear her panting. Her back arching as she begins to quiver in pleasure as you go faster & harder at her command. Soon you are moaning like her in your mind, letting the occasional one escape your lips. her body leaning forward, your body's rubbing against one another, heat engulfing you.

She bites down on you shoulder, you are overwhelmed by the intensity of her arousal, you kiss & bite her neck tasting the mix of the sweet flavoured oil & the saltiness of her skin. Sounds now escaping both of you.

She says incomprehensible things that sound to your ears like elegant poetry.
A mix of words & moans
"God, fuck, yes, (Y/N) , good, more, baby, now, yes, again, feels, oh" mixed to create fractional sentences that make perfect sense to you.

She pushes feebly at your shoulders.
Your free hand slapping then grabbing her ass digging in your short manicured nails.

"Talk to me, I want to hear what you want."
You say

"Ohh God, yes"
She moans

"What do you want? I'll give you anything."
You say

"Ev-everything."
She replies shakily

"I'll give you everything baby."
You pant back at her

"Yes, God yes."
She lets out,
you feel that she is nearing orgasm.

"Mmmm,"
you moan, staring at her elegant body
"Damn. You're really close, aren't you?"
You add

She gasps & moans incredibly loud as you fuck her more, her hips jerking hard.

"You're so loud. Do you want everyone to hear you? Because I don't care if they do.
What an honour it would be for everyone to know what I'm doing to you, that I'm fucking Cate Blanchett."
You say against her skin, eyes looking up at her

"Yes. Fuck!"
She moans loudly

You maintain exactly what you're doing, holding your breath. Shes stretched taut around you, clenching your fingers in quick spasms. Her head presses into your shoulder, her ass squirming against your lap.

"Yes, yes. Please! Please (Y/N), fuck me harder."
she cries out.

Her head rolls on your shoulder & you feel her soft, silky hair all over you chest, teasing your nipples.

"You ready?"
You ask, knowing you are beyond ready. You kiss her temple.
She nods shakily

Feeling like a world conqueror, you concentrate your touch. You feel her heart thunder, she stiffens, & then, with a harsh cry, she starts to break.

Countering the stroke of your fingers, she cries out, shuddering & lifting her hips in frantic rhythm. You are loving every second of it, her lack of inhibition. She's shattered into a million glittering pieces, its like diamond dust, soft points of light, falling over your body.

Her body finally lax & boneless against you, you cup your palm over her burning mound, softly to keep the lust within her.
"Don't get sleepy on me. I'm not done with you just yet."
She lets out an exhausted & fulfilled exhale & chuckle in reply.

Her tongue licking her lips to return some moisture to them before looking up at your face with those huge, liquid eyes, sharing a kiss.
"As am I not done with you honey"
she says with a playful grin