S I X T E E N

Warnings in chapter: abuse, sex, swearing. Mentions of death and murder

"2 weeks ago, the guard made their first arrest, Greg Dewey

"2 weeks ago, the guard made their first arrest, Greg Dewey. As you all know, Dewey was found guilty, and for the past 2 weeks you have all been waiting to know what I would do." Allie stood at the front of the church, everyone was gathered, including Dewey, who sat surrounded by the guard. 

"The guard also arrested Campbell Eliot, who I have decided to release." There were murmurs in the crowd, and a lot of protests, Angel and Harry looked at each other, they hadn't seen Campbell yet, as Angel spent the night at Harry's. 

"And I have made my decision. Dewey has been found guilty of murder, and the punish for murder is death."

Half of the church stood in protest, Angel and Harry stood up too, "are you kidding me?" Dewey also stood up, clearly angry, making Angel shrink herself behind Harry. All around you could hear shouts at Allie, only few agreeing, most calling her an animal.

"What! Are you gonna kill me?"Dewey leaned forwards, making the guard grab him and sit him back down. Allie sighed, "let this be a warning, to anyone who even thinks about using violence on anyone in this town. We will respond. Eye for an eye." 

She spoke so calmly, and quietly, that Angel started to think she'd gone crazy. "Is she on drugs?" Harry just shrugged, staring at the blonde at the front. 

"This is not a fucking court!" Dewey tried to move around the table, but failed as the guard grabbed him, this time dragging him out of the church, "I'm gonna fucking kill you. Then you'll be dead, just like your fucking sister. Fucking crazy bitch." 

He started yelling at everyone else staring, "are we sure he's not the one on drugs?" Harry turned to ask Angel with a small chuckle, making her sigh, "no, he's just angry."

Allie let a tear fall down her cheek, making Harry sarcastically laugh, "she has no fucking right to cry when she's about to murder someone." It seemed like the people in the row in front agreed with him, as they turned around and nodded their heads at Harry, then stood up and walked out.

After they left, everyone followed after, Allie and the guard leaving towards the end of the town group. Angel and Harry stayed in the church longer than anyone else, both of them staying in their seats at the back. "She's letting the power go to her head." 

Resting her head on Harry's shoulder, Angel stared down at her hands, "she's gonna be the death of us all, Harry." Harry rested his head on Angel's in return, not saying anything back. 

"Yes she will." 

"Campbell?"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"I'm gone for two fucking days and you cheat on me with Harry? Harry fucking Bingham!" Campbell dragged Angel through the door of the house, after seeing her with Harry he was angry at them both. "You absolute fucking whore!"