E L E V E N

At around 7 in the afternoon I leave Campbell to go guard the supermarket with Grizz, Clark and Luke are guarding Allie

At around 7 in the afternoon I leave Campbell to go guard the supermarket with Grizz, Clark and Luke are guarding Allie. Considering how Campbell made the guys leave for 'alone time' with me he barely spoke to me after he spoke to Harry and Dewey. He barely even looked at me. So what did Dewey say to him? Tyler and Adam said it was about 'those two' but who's that?

"What you thinking about?" Grizz snaps me out of my thoughts as he finishes locking the supermarket doors, he had just been inside to pee. "Just thinking about Campbell."

"'Remember when we broke up I said you could come to me whenever, you can come now. Is Campbell hurting you?" Looking up at Grizz I shake my head, "Campbell wouldn't hurt me, why do you think that?"

He shrugs, "it's Campbell. He's a crazy git."

"You shut up right now Grizz. You have no right to call him a crazy git, at least he didn't lead a girl on for nearly two years when he was actually gay!"

"I didn't know if I was okay? I apologised didn't I? And besides, Sam told us about him, he told us about the bird, and how they never had a dog and about how Campbell's a fucking psychopath. Your not safe around him Angelica!"

"Fuck you Grizz, just because he's a psychopath does not mean he would hurt me. He wouldn't do that! He keeps me safe, he makes me feel safe."

"Really? Then why did he let the guy who attacked you, the guy who fucking raped you into your guys' home?" I stand up, and go to walk off but Grizz grabs my arm. "Let go of me Grizz, you know that Campbell doesn't know what Dewey did. Now let me go home." He grips my arm harder when I try to pull it away, "Grizz! Your hurting me."

"I'm barely touching you, and besides, for all you know Dewey put stuff in your house that could hurt you, he messed with your pills didn't he? Harry told me. He told us." Reaching into my pocket I pull out my flip knife, I point it towards Grizz, "let go of my arm Grizz. I'll go back to my house, not Campbell's but I'm not staying here with you."

He lets go, but before I can walk off he calls me back, "Angel! Allie said to give you Cassandras old phone, so we can get a hold of you." He holds the phone out, "don't call me that. Only people I like can call me that." I grab the phone and walk off in the direction of my house to grab my spare sketch book and pencils before walking to the bridge.

••••••
Grizz POV:

Walking back into Allies, I hear slight chatter in the kitchen, I walk past Jason and Clark who are sat on the couch and sit at the kitchen table, "why aren't you with Angelica?"

"What's Harry doing here?"

Allie doesn't move her gaze from Harry as she talks, "apparently while Dewey was at Campbell's he fucked with Angelicas pills, and apparently he told Campbell that Harry and Angelica had sex."

Harry shakes his head in worry before continuing, "Campbell pulled me into the kitchen to ask what me and Angelica were doing upstairs, I said we were just talking about how the dogs were here. It was the first excuse I thought of, but when he started talking again I noticed Dewey talking to Angelica, and she looked scared. He said something to scare her, and he kept smirking at her and winking when he left. He's planning something."