TWENTY FOUR

A few days later Angel found herself back in the hospital, turns out whatever she ate had some sesame seeds in it, the allergy causes Angel's heart to beat at an irregular pace, which they only picked up on after she had left the hospital the first time. 

It was weird being in a hospital without other doctors and patients, she had basically the entire hospital to herself, as Campbell didn't really want to stay overnight. The girl was attached to a heart monitor, which she had to wheel with her everywhere. 

Allie had apparently held a town meeting, forbidding outside foods in the cafeteria, which made everyone slightly relieved, but when Allie mentioned that someone had poisoned the food, everyone went on guard again. The girl had also announced that there would be an election for a new leader, which made Angel much happier.

Campbell had immediately jumped to the chance, signing Harry up, which Angel didn't agree with, but the girl couldn't do anything about it. Luckily though, it had gotten Harry out of his bed, the boy had came to visit her in the hospital. 

"How long do you even have to be here for?" He asked as he lay across the bed next to her,

Angel shrugged, "until my heart is normal I guess. It's really weird though."

"How so?"

"There's no doctors or nurses constantly walking past, and this place doesn't stink of bleach anymore, just reminds me that we're not home." Harry nodded his head in understanding, watching as Angel reached into her bag to grab something. 

A moment later Angel reached a piece of paper out to Harry, the boy looking confused as to what it was, opening it, he scanned the paper before pausing on a sentence, 

Also, I beg of you, do not do anything sexual with Harry Bingham.
Mother had an affair with his father, and the outcome was you.
You two are half siblings, so please, no incest. 

The words rung in Harry's head as he stood up, stumbling around the room, "Harry?" Angel carefully said, hoping not to anger him further. 

"I- what?"

"I don't know, it's weird, I know, I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologising?" Harry sat on the edge of Angel's bed, gently placing the letter by her side, "because I'm the result of your dad's affair."

"Angel, that's not your fault. It's our parents fault, not yours, not mine, theirs." He offered her a smile, opening his arms for her as she wrapped her own around him, careful not to knock the machines over. 

"At least now we have each other, alright?"

-

Hours later, Kelly and Gordie had came back to the hospital, preparing for Becca's baby and to keep an eye on Angel's heart beat, Becca and Sam were in the room with Angel, with Becca bouncing around on a pregnancy ball whilst Sam sat on the bed where Harry was hours ago. 

"So, you and Harry are siblings?"

"Half siblings, my mom fucked his dad and I happened."

"That's one way to put it." Becca said, almost falling off the ball. The girl was ready for this baby to be out of her, constantly complaining about wanting it out. 

"Isn't spicy food supposed to help induce labour?"

"I hate spicy food." 

Sam and Angel shared a look, "that's just the baby talking Becs, you usually love it."

"This stupid baby is making me hate everything I eat." 

Angel chuckled, making Becca glare at her as Kelly and Gordie walked over, "can we take a blood test?" Kelly asked, holding the equipment in her hands.