F I V E

In this chapter there is talk about drugs, and a little bit of smut/dirty talk too

3rd Person POV:

The day after the meetings on jobs, rules and resources Angelica gets assigned the job of guarding the grocery store with two guys from the guard. (A/N I genuinely don't know which guys it is who guard the store in S1 EP3)

Just after someone comes to try and get in, both guys send her off to get food, both saying she needs it. Sitting down at an empty table Angelica begins to eat, quickly being joined by Campbell who holds a box behind his back.

"Hey." He starts, Angelica signing 'hi' back, "not in a very talkative mood today?" She laughs slightly shaking her head, 'whats that?' Campbell had placed the box on the table, "for prom. Open it."

The girl put her fork down and lifted the lid off the box to see a dress. The prom dress she thought she lost, she stares at the dress, "what? You don't like it?" 'No, I love it. Where was it?'
He laughs, "shockingly it was right next to my suit, how you didn't see it I don't know." 

Angelica puts the lid back on the box and goes to take another bite out of her food, but she lightly chokes when she hears Campbell say, "I can't wait to take it off you." 'Well I can't wait for it, daddy.' She gets up and leaves, bringing her food with her, but having to go back to her shift guarding.

••••••
Angelica POV:

Getting ready with Cassandra on prom night was something I never expected to be doing, I expected to either be getting ready with Becca and Sam or getting ready with Campbell. But no, I'm getting ready with a new friend.

"Hey Cassandra? Can you curl the last few pieces of my hair please." I ask, turning to face Cassandra, who nods and takes the curling iron from me, "your hairs so long. How do you deal with it gosh." She laughs as she curls some hair, I just shrug, "I'm not sure, I just do."

Cassandra and I laugh at jokes we keep telling each other while she finishes my hair. She also continuously keeps complimenting the length of my hair. "Hey Gelica?"

"Yes Cass?" I turn to face her,
"What do you see in my cousin?" Sighing I put my hands in my lap before talking, "well. I don't know how to word my answer. Fuck"

"Just tell me why you love him, and how did you know that you did?"

"Well, I know I loved him because every time someone would say his name I would 'brighten up' as Sam said. Whenever he would walk into the room, I'd smile more, whenever he spoke to me, I felt these butterflies in my stomach. And I love him because he's well.. him. I love the way that he understands me, the way he can make me laugh when I'm sad, the way that I never feel scared to show my emotions around him, the way that I can trust him, the way that he holds me when we sleep, the way that he picks me up whenever I make grabby hands at him. I love the way that in public he acts like a big scary bear when in reality he's a big teddy bear. But Cass, the only problem is, I don't know if he can ever love me back."