T W E N T Y

Warnings: dirty talking, pretty little liars spoilers at the end of chapter

Days passed and it was soon Angel's birthday, she didn't expect much, not now that they were in a foreign world. But she was rather disappointed when she woke up to a cold, empty bed. With a small huff, she sat up in bed, wrapping a blanket around her as she scrolled through her phone. 

Grizz: happy birthday! you're finally legal (in the UK anyway)

Harry: happy birthday, come see me later

Kelly: happy birthday! 

Sam: happy 18th! 

Becca: we made cake!
we'll be round in a while
happy birthday!

Smiling and replying to all of the messages, Angel decided to go onto her social media, her mind completely forgetting that in this new world their social media shouldn't work. The only posts coming up were ones from her classmates, but they were all old, from many months ago, the most recent being Gwen's post in the bus. The photo showed the teens leaving their town, followed by some of Gwen and friends.

"Oh, right. Forgot." Angel mumbled to herself, getting out of bed and heading to the closet for an outfit. When opening the door, Angel found an outfit lay out for her already, along with a note from Campell. 'Can you wear this please darling, I'm downstairs.' With a smile, Angel got dressed into the skirt and cropped top, pairing it with her small heeled boot. 

The weather was slightly cloudy, but still warm enough to not wear a jacket, so Angel left the closet without one, knowing she could steal Campbell's later if she were cold. It was weird not walking downstairs to the smell of Lynette cooking her breakfast, or the sound of Mr Elliot and Sam talking. 

But there was some talking coming from the kitchen, but it was definitely not Lynette, Sam or Mr Elliot. 

"What do you mean I have to leave?" Elle whined, although Angel couldn't see her, she immediately knew it was her.

"Because I said so. I can't do this anymore. It's wrong. I love her." Campbell kept his voice emotionless, not letting Elle or Angel know how he was feeling. 

"Oh please, you can't love anyone."

"Maybe not on Earth, but things are different here. I feel different here." Angel heard trainers squeak across the kitchen floor, making her instinctively walk so that she could see the pair, Elle was gripping onto Campbell's arm, he looked disgusted and angry at the same time. 

"Oh tough shit. I'm not leaving, not unless you fuck me." She wrapped her entire arm around his, and he pushed her away again, "it is my girlfriend's birthday, the only person I'm fucking is her. Get out." Elle stomped her foot on the floor like a toddler, pouting, "but I love you!"

Rolling her eyes, Angel walked into the kitchen with a smile, "and he loves me. Now get out, before I turn into Rapunzel and hit you with that frying pan." She nodded her head towards the pan on the side, Campbell clearly wanted to make breakfast, she could tell from the bacon, toast, eggs and hash browns that were all uncooked or cold. 

Campbell visibly relaxed, sitting on the counter, he watched with a smirk as stood in front of Elle proudly. "One day, you'll lose him just like I did! You're no better than me." The other girl huffed, making Angel smirk as she gripped the handle of the frying pan, pointing it at Elle. 

"You never had him." She poked her with every word, and tears welled up in Elle's eyes as she turned, running out of the house, slamming the door shut behind her. Jumping off the counter, Campbell wrapped his arms around Angel, "oh how I love you."