S E V E N T E E N

Angel woke up at 7 am the next morning thanks to Harry's 'room mates' she also woke up to around 100 messages and missed calls from Campbell, starting at 10pm and eventually stopped at 4 in the morning

Angel woke up at 7 am the next morning thanks to Harry's 'room mates' she also woke up to around 100 messages and missed calls from Campbell, starting at 10pm and eventually stopped at 4 in the morning. They weren't the only messages Angel had though, she also had a few messages from Allie.

Allie: Dewey's execution is at 10, feel free to come along, meet me and the guard at mine around 9 if you want to come.

Allie: tell Campbell he can also come, I know he doesn't trust us
let me know if you're coming
the guard is coming to make sure he can't run away, you'll be safe.

Campbell: you better not be at his. 10:01pm
I swear to god 10:58pm
Where tf are you 11:29pm

Campbell: Angelica I swear to god, if you're with him 1:19am
I will do something we'll both regret 1:20am
You'll get more than a few bruises if you don't get home right now. 1:39am

Campbell: Angelica Madelyn Russo, no ones answering at Harry's 2:25am
You're fucking lucky I can't find you rn 2:40am
I'm gonna make you fucking regret this I swear 2:49am

Campbell: look, baby I'm sorry 3:30am
come home 3:34am
Please 3:36am

Huffing, Angel reluctantly sat up on Harry's couch, he didn't even know she was there, someone else had let her in. There were only two people in the lounge, both of them were eating cereal and talking quite loudly. "Allie's just doing what's right for us all. She's protecting us."

"Yeah but still, murdering someone else? C'mon we went to school with Greg."

"And we went to school with Cassandra, who he killed. And poor Angel." They both turned to look at Angel, who smiled awkwardly. "Allie's not doing what's best for us. She's killing someone, but I bet she won't be the one to do it." 

The boy put his cereal on the table, "I'm Toby, this is Cecilia, sorry if we woke you." Shrugging, Angel shook his hand, "you already know me I guess. Thanks for letting me in last night." 

"No problem, why weren't you at home?" He started picking up bits of rubbish, and Angel joined him since the lounge was messy and looked as if a hoard of bears had came through the house. "Campbell and I got in an argument about Dewey. I don't think it's right." 

Both of them nodded at Angel, despite Toby agreeing with Allie's decision, "why not?" Cecilia asked as they all walked into the kitchen, seeing someone brushing their teeth in the sink, "that's disgusting." 

"She's letting all this power get to her head, Allie hated the death row before we got here. So did Cassandra." Cecilia nodded wildly, pointing her finger at Angel, "see! I'm not the only one who thinks that!"

Toby rolled his eyes, chucking all the rubbish into a black bag, "oh whatever, did Allie not ask for what you want to happen? It's affecting you the most isn't it?" Angel laughed, "did she ask me?" She carried on laughing, making the two look worriedly at her.