N I N E T E E N

After Dewey's execution, everything calmed down, Elle carried on staying with Campbell and Angel, and the guard stayed with Allie still

After Dewey's execution, everything calmed down, Elle carried on staying with Campbell and Angel, and the guard stayed with Allie still. Allie still had her power, after Dewey's death people were afraid to act out or speak out. The only ones not afraid were Angel, Campbell, and somewhat Harry.

Angel and Campbell were as toxic as ever, arguments weekly, fighting, screaming, shouting, and eventually Campbell always had the upper hand. Quite a lot, Angel had to leave and go to her own house, sometimes she left to Harry's, but she'd never admit that to Campbell. Elle as usual had been all over Campbell, Angel hated it and it was the main reason for their arguments. 

Campbell still had no clue that Angel walked in on him and Elle around a month after she started staying with them, that was back in July. Elle however, had made direct eye contact with her the moment she had walked in, she smirked at the girl who had tears streaming down her face.

Becca and Sam only really saw Angel occasionally, since they were busy preparing for Becca's birth, but she still came around to help out when she wanted time away from Campbell. They had became her reason to leave the house a lot, since Campbell seemed to get more possessive as the weeks passed. Once again, he thought she was cheating on him with Harry, but that was his own guilt eating at him. 

It was now October, the month of Angel's birthday, and everyone had gotten used to all of the rules and jobs. Jobs changed monthly, as a rotating system, and as expected, Allie had no jobs to do, neither did her little inner circle. 

Elle had kitchen duty, meaning she was away for at least half the day, and Campbell had kitchen duty for the other half. Because of this, they only saw each other alone in the middle of the day, for an hour or two at the most. Angel, was still helping Gordie and Kelly with medical training, the three of them were preparing for the worst, and preparing for Becca's birth. 

The hospital was fully stocked with everything needed, so there was no worries around that, it was only figuring out how to use it that was hard. Certain medicines were kept in the pharmacy, meaning they couldn't get to them. Angel, Kelly and Gordie had tried multiple times to take down the barricade to get to the cabinets, but every attempt failed. 

"Let's just hope none of the medication in there will ever be needed, okay? We're a bunch of teenagers, we won't need to use the entire hospital." Gordie sat with a book wide open on his lap, "yeah, Gordie, we're teenagers. We're stupid as shit." Grizz laughed as he walked in, the small group of training nurses were sat in a circle. 

"Come on, it's lunch and you guys have been here all day." Offering a hand down to Angel, Grizz complained, he came to collect them for lunch nearly every day, "I gotta get home to Cam before he goes to work, but then we'll both head there, okay?" 

Angel offered Grizz a small smile, he still didn't like the two of them together, but he hadn't said anything about it since Angel went missing last time. He was to afraid of losing her again. "That's fine, but you better not come back in different clothes." Kelly laughed from behind them, making Angel blush and nudge Grizz.