S I X

Walking back to the school in the dark wasn't something I was planning to do after sex

Walking back to the school in the dark wasn't something I was planning to do after sex. But I had forgotten my phone, feeling a vibration from my bracelet I quickly tap back twice before opening the school doors.

"Cassandra? Have you seen my phone? I forgot it somewhere." The girl just laughs at me, "no I haven't, sorry Angel. Try looking on the tables maybe?" She walks around looking on some of the tables with me, but no sign of my phone.

"Fuck, Cass what am I gonna do? I need my phone, that's got so much stuff on there, it's got all my memories, it's got all my texts, and what if I get like kidnapped. I'll have no way of contacting anyone, I could die, omg I could die. I don't want to die Cassie."

Cassandra quickly rushes over to me as I begin to panic, almost falling to the floor she catches me quickly, "hey hey. You'll be okay. It will turn up somewhere, if not you can borrow my old one until we find it." She rubs my back soothingly, "tomorrow after we find your phone. We need to watch High School Musical this time, no more horror movies, you threw popcorn EVERYWHERE."

I gasp dramatically, "I did not. You spat your drink out everywhere when the creepy dude hit the girl with his car!"

"Okay so we both agree no more horror movies?" We both laugh, hugging each other tightly, "Cassandra, I have a bad feeling."

"It'll be alright, let me take the trash out and then we can get you home to Campbell yeah?" I nod, still having a bad feeling but brushing it aside. "What would I do without you. Do you need me to grab one?"

She shakes her head, turning off a light, but accidentally turning on a video, it's a bunch of videos of a baby, it shows the baby growing up, playing with his grandfather. It's a cute little video, obviously from the other party. Cute music plays in the background of the video, as we watch the boy share his birthdays, where he plays with his dad.

Cassandra walks outside to take out the trash as I carry on watching the video, the bad feeling in my stomach getting worse. I hear Cassandra outside speaking to someone, before hearing a gunshot, I quickly tap my bracelet, not caring how many times it was. Before rushing out after hearing another gunshot. "Cassandra? Cassie?"

I hear a gasp come from the floor, looking down I see Cassandra. I let out a scream. Repeatedly tapping on my bracelet to try and get help, I drop down to the floor beside Cassandra, pulling her body into my lap, "Cass can you hear me. Cassandra! Cassandra, no you can't die on me."

Choking on a sob I just repeat her name again and again, she can't be gone. We need her, "Cass please! We need you. Please." Standing up I let out a yell, "help! Somebody help! Please! She's dying! Please hel-"

Feeling hands around my throat I try to breathe in but I can't, the hands around my throat getting tighter every second, "please." Scratching the persons hand I try to pull them off of me, but I can't. "Not today Angel Face." I hear a voice say from behind me.

Kicking and hitting, I try to escape their grip but I can't, I choke, hitting the persons arm again and trying to pull it off of me, but they just grip tighter. And tighter. And tighter. Until all I see is black.

Haha SIKE. That's not the end don't worry, carry on.

••••••
3rd Person POV:

Back at the Eliot residence, Campbell was panicking as neither his girlfriend nor his cousin were answering their phones. He quickly calls Becca, getting no answer from her either, he went to call his brother, Sam, stopping himself when he remembered he's deaf.

The boy quickly grabs his keys and jumps in his car, speeding down the road and towards the church, desperately needing to find out if his girlfriends okay after her frantic codes.

Arriving at the church, Campbell quickly jumped out of his car, seeing the guard he quickly run up to them while speaking, "where's Angelica and Cassandra?" But his question was answered when they all stepped out of his way so he could see Cassandra, the boy stepped back in, shock? His cousin was dead, but he couldn't see his girlfriend, "holy shit. Cassandra. Where's- where's Angelica?"

All of the boys but two turned around, Clark and Luke being the only two actually knowing the girl, "Grizz took her to Gordie, we all heard a gunshot and we came as soon as we could. It took us a few minutes to get there but when we did she was laying on the floor unconscious, she's already got a hand mark bruising her neck and a few other bruises on her arm and some red on her face and legs." Luke started, before looking at Clark, not knowing weather or not they should finish.

Campbell went to jump back in his car but stopped when Clark called out to him, "wait. Campbell. When we found her, the shirt she was wearing, I'm guessing it was yours. Well erm-"

"Well what? I need to make sure she's okay, hurry this up."

"It was torn to pieces Campbell, she was naked with only bits of clothes covering her. It means the guy probably raped her and left, Grizz covered her before we could see her though so I'm not sure if she's bruised anywhere else."

Campbell looked mad, not mad, but pissed. Someone touched his girlfriend, someone killed his cousin, someone hurt his girl, "where's this Gordie that Grizz took her to?"

"He's at Cassandra and Allies, he knows a bit of medical stuff."

The boy just nodded, getting in the car and speeding towards his cousins house, needing to make sure his girlfriend was okay before going and finding whoever touched his property.

Campbell didn't know what he was going to do to them, but he knew they were going to pay, and pay big time, especially if Angelica was hurt worse than how Luke described. Campbell was unsure on everything, so was the guard. But they all knew one thing:

shit was about to go down.