Diagon Alley.

Eliana had barely made her way up the steps when Enyo focused her attention on the professor before her. McGonagall could feel the tension build up as they waited to hear the door close upstairs and eventually they did. "Eliana is a special soul, I am sure that you hear that a lot but she has dealt with separation before. I know that I am being protective of her but she doesn't find it easy to make friends and she struggles with change. She needs to be checked in on and Ellie needs time to zone out." McGonagall lifted her chin decidedly and listened to Enyo announce her feelings.

"Well, Miss Abaza will have plenty of time to do that. School days won't be much different from that in Muggle schools. She will have plenty of time to herself. Our school is large and we have large grounds surrounding it. I cannot pretend that we have time to be as personal as you are with your daughter but she will learn and grow." Hamid placed a hand on his wife's shoulder as she anxiously bit her lip.

"When we first met Ellie, at nine months old, she required psychotherapy and we were advised to avoid long periods of separation from her. I don't think it is difficult to see that Eliana isn't naturally our daughter and so she has faced plenty of bullying and rude remarks from strangers. You yourself are a stranger to us. There is no doubt, Ellie is going to this magic school and she is going to make everyone love her. But can you promise that she is going to be better because of it?" McGonagall waved them off and agreed that she would be better off with the school. The backhanded reassurement led to Eliana being called back down.

McGonagall saw the small girl again and her book had been discarded upstairs as she waited to hear what her parents had to say to her. A smile was on her face still and she looked between the three, anticipating something as silence met her for a long time. "Should we get going?" The question didn't actually leave much room as the inhabitants of the house prepared to leave with her.

"I assume I will need money." McGonagall nodded and Enyo grabbed a wad of money from a tin in the bookcase that lined part of the wall. Shoes had to be found and Eliana ended up looking like she was headed to school still as she pulled the Velcro across her foot.

"Very well, grab the teacup." The unrecognised cup had emerged from seemingly nowhere and the floral pattern was noted by all, it was unattractive and well used but they pulled the thoughts from their mind and McGonagall held out the china before them. Three hands touched it and McGonagall held back a warning as she pushed Eliana's hand onto it a little more as her fingers barely touched the china. As soon as the four were in contact with it McGonagall checked the clock on the fireplace and read the time quickly. "This might hurt a little." And with that the four warped away, their stomachs churned and their heads span before they found themselves in an alley. It was dark and covered by shrubbery. The stone walls were touched carefully as Eliana ran her hand across it until they found themselves in the busy streets of London. Wide eyes watched the scene around them as Eliana quietly took it in and tried to comprehend the world that she had just entered.

"We aren't in Kansas anymore," mumbled Enyo and McGonagall chose to ignore the words as they found their way to the Leaky Cauldron. Wood and stone filled the place and a few beings occupied the space. McGonagall managed to greet a few of them as she passed through and then a wall was approached. With careful touches, the stone before McGonagall fell back and a brand new location was found before them. People decorated in robes just like McGonagall's were seen as well as crooked shops and stone paths.

"Well, it seems useless for us all to go to the same shop at once. Perhaps, Mr and Mrs Abaza, you could go into Gringott's bank. They will show you how to change your currency into wizarding money. We can meet you in Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions." The pair hesitantly agreed as their daughter eagerly took in the scene before her. Brown eyes lit up and her hair, almost black, was swinging around her as she looked everywhere that she could. "In here first Miss Abaza," directed McGonagall with her stern attitude and she watched as the girl began to make her way towards the shop. The entrance to the clothing store was easy to spot and the pair halted for a second as Eliana monitored the shop front before she entered.