A-Lone Wolf.

Cold, dark corridors had surrounded Eliana as she found her way through the mirky school. Fear had mingled with anticipation as Sirius Black was only a short distance away, sightings had increased and the school was on high alert, Dementors dropped the temperature of the school by a few degrees and it only meant that Eliana was left to watch the air become mist as it left her mouth, despite the time of day.

"Good day, Eliana." The soft, almost fatherly voice of Remus Lupin echoed down the hall and immediately brown eyes lit up.

"Good day, Professor." Just as the pair were about to cross paths with one another Eliana stopped and met Lupin's eye.

"Yes?" The question had been accompanied by a smile and Eliana was sure that his dazzling eyes could light up any room, if he wasn't missing and making Snape cover his lessons.

"Professor Lupin, I heard from the Gryffindors that you let them face a Boggart and I was wondering if you could teach me how to face mine." Lupin's eyes dragged to the end of the corridor and then back to her where a small smile claimed his lips. "If not, that's fine. I know that you're busy and-" but Eliana could not finish her sentence as Lupin leant back and tilted his head in the direction of his office.

"Come, it shouldn't take long and I was only going for a stroll anyway." Eliana's smile grew wide and Lupin couldn't stop his small, polite smile, as it grew to a full genuine one. "Besides, how would it be fair if I didn't offer one of the smartest students a chance to learn something that may come up in the exam?" Eliana didn't immediately respond as her imagination had run along the walls with her, pictures of what her boggart might be swam in her mind but nothing she could think of was particularly bad.

"If you aren't careful, Eliana, you might drop that letter of yours." The envelope had nearly slipped from her hands a few times but she subconsciously clasped it a little closer. The second Lupin mentioned the envelope though, brown eyes glared down and Eliana seemed to remember that it was even there.

"The letter isn't important, just my parents overreacting." Lupin's eyes widened and his lips parted as his office was spotted and he opened the door, pushing it and then holding it to allow Eliana to enter first.

"I see, stressing about Sirius Black, the killer, I guess." Eliana shook her head as her eyes examined the room around her, creatures both familiar and unfamiliar surrounded the room and one tank in particular caught her eye but she stepped away from it to avoid watching it for too long.

"Oh no, I don't tell my parents about Hogwarts, they would probably write a letter to Professor Dumbledore, demanding that he sends me home and makes the school fit for student attendance. They think Black is a Muggle. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. This letter is just asking me if I was ever left alone with her personal assistant. I don't know what's worse, a serial killer or a paedophile." Lupin, drawn in by shock had responded before he knew what he was saying. His voice was still the calm one it usually was, but he spoke a little faster than normal.

"A paedophile? What do you mean by that? Did you mean to say paedophile or something else?" Eliana nodded as her finger traced along a map of a foreign land.

"My mum's personal assistant was caught having an inappropriate relationship with multiple teenagers, most of the relationships were also against the children's wishes." Brown eyes were completely unfazed as she admitted to the news she had just received. Lupin had stopped moving as he leant against his desk, eyeing up the box in the corner and carefully examining the calm demeanour of the girl who was waltzing about the room, occasionally tugging on her hat. "Mum's the headmistress of a secondary school as well, a bit of a nasty shock. She mentioned stepping down and becoming a teacher again. Parents are outraged. Mum's just scared that I was one of the victims. Of course, I wasn't. Not for lack of trying though, he was always offering to babysit me, luckily mum and dad never let me out of their sight really." Lupin managed to pull his eyebrows apart as he tried to read the emotion on the girl's face but it appeared that she was still unbothered by what she was saying.