Swirling Pages.

"I know." Those two words seemed enough for Dumbledore as he placed his healthy hand out for Fawks, a treat between two of his fingers.

"Very well." Dumbledore's hand flew out and as if she were expecting something, Eliana flinched, but all she felt was the wind of the door as it slammed shut and Dumbledore once again waved his hand but Eliana didn't dare ask what he had just done. "Now, why don't you tell me more about what you know? There is something you want to say, something you are feeling. What is it?" Eliana licked her teeth anxiously as she tried to avoid the other professors around her.

"Why didn't you tell me? You knew from the moment Harry touched me, before then even, my name was a mess at the sorting ceremony, and then at the Ministery, you asked me to come and see him. He recognised me. And my name, my middle name wasn't just a pretty little thing. It was a marker, Amour means something. There was a reason for it." Dumbledore's expression didn't change but his eyes glanced across to Snape who was stood perfectly still. Staff waited for Eliana to decrypt her words as incomplete sentences dropped from her lips.

"What do you mean by that?" Dumbledore's aloofness had sprung something deep from within Eliana as she held back from losing her temper. Firey rage had already started to run up her spine.

"There was a baby in the telephone box. When I said Amour, Professor Snape thought about that French woman who he-he- you know. I don't know why he thought about her but he did. And before she-she was-" Eliana gulped slightly again as she silently grimaced for a moment."That woman, Bellatrix, said that he wanted a baby, but Valerie told Professor Snape that he wins if he has a baby. When Valerie was- you know, Professor Snape went to a phone box when somebody, a postman, found a baby. I don't know why he went there but I think we can both assume why. Professor Snape spent his night asking a French woman about a baby she claimed was dead but a few hours later Professor Snape watches a man find a baby. And then, eleven years later, someone with the name Amour is invited to Hogwarts. It doesn't take a lot of effort to connect those dots. I just want to know why you never told me and why is the name Amour significant? Why did Professor Snape think about Valerie when I said Amour?" Eliana huffed out between deep breaths as she twisted her fingers anxiously.

"You are very clever but I fear that there is still something you are trying to say to me and until you do, I cannot be sure that I do know what you are referring to." Eliana felt her eyes burn but no tears were trying to fall, Eliana felt anger eat at her and a few frightened faces filled the room around her.

"My parents. They-he's my dad. Why didn't you tell me? You knew all along. And why won't you tell me what Amour means? And don't tell me that it's French and means love." Eliana's eyes began to sting with rage as she finally spoke.

"Ah, so my theory was right. Well, I am sorry to have not told you sooner but I couldn't have been sure. And, of course, Amour was a way to identify the baby, it is what Valerie had intended to call her daughter." Eliana snarled as he spoke.

"You knew, don't act like you weren't sure. You got Harry to shake my hand, you kept checking in on me, you asked me to look my father in the eye. You showed him that not only was I alive but that I too was magical. But worse than all of this, you let the man who murdered my mother torment me for six years with his stupid point reductions and detentions. You have forced me to face the man who made my Boggart real life. My greatest fear was my parents dying, because of him, my mum is dead." As if not thinking, a faint voice echoed into the room.

"Is Mrs Abaza not at home? I don't recall hearing about her death." Eliana shook her head in response as Professor Vector spoke for the first time.

"Ah, this is a confusion that I too fell into once. There is a secret that Miss Abaza has kept very close to her chest, for years I did not know how the puzzle pieces fit together and it wasn't until two members of staff recalled your words that I realised what was going on. For the past six years, Miss Abaza, there is something you have been ashamed of. After I asked Professor McGonagall about the matter, your reasoning became clearer. Now, this secret of yours that you have fought to keep is something that only once since joining us have you admitted." Eliana then joined the professors in the room as all of them hoped for Dumbledore to make his words clear, his riddles had run the room through loops. "You do not understand me, Miss Abaza, I apologise." Dumbledore pushed his glasses further up as they barely clung on to his nose. "Professor Umbridge was very unkind to you Miss Abaza. Not only has she permanently scarred your hand for not obeying her, but she also tried to ruin something that belonged to you. Something you held close to your heart. The only possession left to you by someone that, unfortunately, you never knew. Your book. Miss Abaza, can you recall what you said to Professor Umbridge to try and stop her from burning your belongings?" Eliana shook her head before then nodding. The pair of them chose to ignore the mumbled indignation of surrounding professors as Professor Dumbledore raised the point of her scar. Eliana had taken the opportunity to tuck her hand into her pocket as eyes flew to her exposed flesh.