12 Grimmauld Place.

Snow clung onto glass panels, a fire roared from inside and laughter began to seep out of the house and into the pretty street. As always, the radio echoed through the house but between heavy drops of snow and the blustering winds of Outercross Road, the radio became crackled and often what the radio hosts were talking about was lost. Despite this, Enyo insisted that they would have to listen to the radio and in return, Hamid began to loudly sing his favourite Christmas song, despite Enyo's attempts to make him stop.

"If Ellie still had all of her fingers, I would suggest that she should play the tune to All I Want For Christmas on the piano." Eliana, who had been stuck in a book snapped her eyes up to her parents as they spoke between themselves.

"You'd be disappointed, I don't like the song so I wouldn't play it, Christmas is over now anyway, and I haven't lost any fingers, just a few cuts and stitches." Eliana turned back to her book and her lips moved as if she were silently reading the book to herself.

"What is the book about?" Eliana flicked her eyes back up to her parents who waited for a response as they buttered crackers and sliced some food to go on top of them.

"There are lots of little stories. It's a book of books that Beedle the Bard wrote. Lots of gross stories. One involves a hairy heart and then he licks someone else's heart. I think I'm right, the book is in Ancient Runes." Before either of them could respond, the doorbell rang and Enyo made her way to it, rolling her eyes as she huffed, not believing that someone would dare to interrupt their Boxing Day celebrations as the three wore lazy clothes.

"Hello." Despite her reservations about answering the door, Enyo had managed to sound happy.

"This is why serial killers are still in business, people keep answering the door to strangers when they aren't expecting anyone." Hamid smiled and laughed into his coffee, spitting some of it back into his face.

"It sounds like it's a woman at the door, I feel a little safer than if it was a man. After all, men are more likely to kill someone than a woman is." Eliana shook her head and placed the book down beside her.

"More men get caught. I reckon women aren't caught as much-" Eliana strode from the room and as she met the hallway she picked up her tone so that her father could hear. "-because women are just used to cleaning and hiding bloodstains." Hamid's laugh echoed from the front room before he started humming to himself once again, much to Eliana and Enyo's annoyance.

"I really don't know how I feel about this," Enyo quietly complained, Eliana couldn't hear what was going on but she knew that her mother wasn't exactly happy about it.

"BEAR!" As Eliana shouted, the pounding of four paws filled the house until a golden retriever met the little witch. A small, wet black nose rubbed against Eliana's hand and she jolted from the sudden contact before a small toy that squeaked was lifted and thrown, before the toy could land, Eliana sprinted from the room, hiding behind the corner, within earshot of the front door once again and the loud pounding of steps came from where the dog was. Just as Bear turned the corner, Eliana jumped out and roared, making the dog jolt back and then jump with excitement as if he had been injected with sugar. Before Eliana could start running around with the dog, a familiar voice called for her and Bear was forced to follow her to the front door where both of her parents were stood with an unfamiliar woman.

"Eliana, I assume." She was short, plump, pale and ginger. One fact struck Eliana, she was definitely a witch if her clothes were anything to go by. "I am Molly Weasley. Please call me Molly if we meet again. I've come to collect you, Professor Dumbledore wants to talk to you." Both of Eliana's parents watched her closely and when they saw no shock on her face from the name, they turned back to the woman.