⋆͙̈ 19: Confession

How did it all started?

It is time again to go to the hill where the sattelite campus is. You thought it's going to be the same like the last time but here you are...

...eavesdropping.

"S-so, what do you say?" The girl you are now starting to hate, asked, blush adorned her pale cheeks.

"You already know the answer" Karma replied.

Okuda then smiled sweetly. "Knew it. Sorry for the bother. Just forget I ever said anything".

Karma hummed in response. When Okuda's gone, you hid more into the bushes to prevent yourself from being seen by Karma's observant eyes.

Later on, a hand grasped your forearm and pulled you up. out of the bush. "Had fun?" Karma's smirk widen as he saw you get flustered and try to make an excuse for yourself.

"Hmph! Can you blame me?" You huffed away, sighing defeatedly, knowing you can't lie to this smartass.

Karma chuckled, unfortunately for you, you are looking somewhere else that you didn't see the blush on his face.

You got up, it's been a few weeks after summer vacation it'll start getting colder soon.

On your way home you passed by a dragon fly on a grass. "Is it already time for darning needles to come out?"

"What do you mean 'darning needles'?" Karma asked, his face shows confusion.

"You don't know what is darning needles?" You asked while pointing at the dragon fly.

"Ahh... dragon fly" Karma sighed, he thought you have lost yout sanity after seeing Okuda confessed to him. Lucky it's just 'almost'.

"Yeah!" You beamed.

You two have soon reached the parking lot. He then got to the driver's seat not even trying to be a gentleman but then again, he's not a gentleman.

You got in the passenger's seat and leaned back. "I thought you're going to accept her".

"What the point of having a tool for my pranks if I already have someone who could plan them?" He grinned at you. You looked away to hide your blush but, your face reflected on the window.

You could literally see tick marks appearing on your forehead as your eye twitches in irritation. While, Karma, just being his usual self, laughing his ass off.

" I'm going to sew your lips together if you don't stop" you glared, you were so embarrassed that you wanted to smack his face and kick his ass.

"Oh please don't. You obviously have no sewing skills so... no, thank you" he smiled innocently like he said nothing offensive.

~~

"Say, Karma. Do you watch anime or do you read manga instead?" You asked, confused as to how Karma knew Bakugou Katsuki or Bakuhoe if the redhead refers.

"Both" he replied. You cringed a little.

"Then, you watch and read the same thing."

"Not every scene in the manga is shown in the anime and not every scene in anime is in the manga." He explained, his eyes still fixated on DS.

"Should I start reading/watching now too?" You asked, a little bit sad you have probably missed a lot of scenes.

"I didn't say every anime. Just a few of them" He finally lifted his head to look at you, you are sprawled out on the bed next to him.

"But, still..." You mumbled.

"Suit yourself. That's not my problem anymore" he shrugged his shoulder.

"You've been playing since this morning" you huffed away from him.

"Why? You jealous?" He smirked finally setting the damn gameboy that has his attention.

"You wish" you pouted.