⋆͙̈ Epilogue

You were stuck in Karma's arms as he held you close in a grapple.

"Karma..." You called out to him. "I've been wanting to tell you something".

He hummed in response, letting you know he's listening.

"I found a way to go back" you admitted.

"Will you go back?" He asked.

"I wanted to ask if I could go back"  you tried to pull away but he just kept you in your position.

"It's your choice" Karma knew he don't want you to go back but what if you really wanted to go back? He's willing to let you go.

"Give me a reason to stay" you said.

Karma contemplated before finally letting you go from the hug. His hand falling onto your waist, gripping it tightly.

He wanted to tell you this a long time ago. But... just what if... what if he can't say it.

"I..." He trailed off. His ears turning red. This is it.

It's now or never.

"My existence" but he chose neither.

"Karma..." You began to sob uncontrollably.

"Nevermind. Just... Go back" he told you. Your heart ached. You gripped onto his shirt tightly, refusing to let go but if he really wanted to let you go. Then you will go.

You separated from him before walking away.

~~
8 years later.

"Kesshin ga tsuite imasuka" you bowed at a business man trying to make you look over his offer once again.

The man sighed defeatedly before walking away. You were currently in Japan because of a business trip and you're on your way back home.

You were walking in the lobby that seems just so huge that a hundred bus could fit. The sky outside seems to be flickering to black and blue but you didn't notice. The people around you slowly disappearing then new ones appears

The sky became dark. The street got filled with cars. You didn't notice anything as your mind is fixated on going home and rest.

You were pulled out from your train of thoughts when you suddenly bumped against someone near the entrance.

"(Y/n)?" You raised your head to let your (E/c) orbs meet his mercuric ones.

"Karma..." You breathed out, your hand clencing the strap of your bag.

"I thought you left" Karma rose a brow.

"I did" you replied. You're pretty sure. You even managed to go back home.

"Then..." Karma trailed off, as his mind go haywire, he couldn't think straight as he thought about all the chances he wasted.

His hand let go of his bag, letting it drop to the floor as it reached to your lower back pulling you closer as the other one rested on the back of your head guiding your lips towards his.

You didn't hesitate to lean in. Locking your lips with his. You move in sync with him as your hand travelled to his chest.

You pulled away though you didn't want to. Karma wanted to pull you closer but you put your index finger on his lips.

"I finally know what you mean. And I love you too" you smiled,  referring to the word he told you back then, the night when Fuwa when hysteric.

"I thought you forgot about it" he let out a breathy laugh after pulling away.

"I searched it up right away when I remembered" you laughed as well. Wrapping your arms around his torso.

"I'm not leaving again"

"What? You think I'm letting you go AGAIN? You're stuck with, you have no say in this" he smirked, you couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm. You'll be with him 'til the day you die.

You are thankful, that you got sent 'Into The Fantasy'