Chapter 5: You're Home

Stephanie’s POV

I stared at him as I replayed last night and compared its events to today.  The kiss on my forehead from last night…. It felt just like the one he gave me in TCBY.  I glanced down at his lips and pictured the mystery man’s lips from last night.  They looked strikingly similar even with it being dark in my room last night.  Lastly, I thought of how the mystery man towered over me just like Chris does. 

I was too deep in thought to even realize Chris was leaning in about to kiss me, this is the deal breaker.  I’ve never met anyone who can kiss like the mystery man could.  I let his lips take over mine and when they did, I had my answer.

I shoved him off of me and stumbled out of his car.  I ran inside the house nearly knocking my mother over.  I skipped up the stairs and ran into my room, closing and locking the door in the process.  I ran over to my window and locked it, snapping the blinds down afterwards.  I fell onto the bed and curled up into a ball and cried myself to sleep.

***

I was being pushed out of my house, I saw my family members tied up and screaming for help.  I tried to turn around to see who was forcing me away from the house but, they jerked me back forward roughly.  I looked back to see my mother with tears streaming down her face, something I’d never forget.  I myself started to cry as I was being guided to a van.  I mean this has to be a dream right?  I was tossed into the back of the van and watched in horror as a tall figure loomed over me.  I blinked a couple of times and I still couldn’t make out their face.  They rose what looked like a brick and everything went black

***

My vision was blurry as I came to reality.  Once I cleared my eyes I sat up with a pounding headache and looked around to find myself in a house??  It was very feminine and girly.  Like the whole house was furnished by a woman.  I turned around and came face to face with a girl a little older than me.  I nearly jumped out of my skin.

She had on excessive makeup and was wearing a dress that looked like it belonged in the 60s.

“Hi” She said sweetly

“Where am I?” I questioned, still disoriented.

“You’re home”

(A/N) I know this is the shortest chapter ever; I’ll make it up along the way.  I just have a bad case of writers block….. I know you guys wanted something so here.. I love you guys Lol.