Chapter 8 Unnecessary Fights ( Part 3)

Stephanie's POV

Against my better judgement I got down on the floor with her and craddled her in my arms as she sobbed.

"This is all your fault.  Everything was perfect while you weren't here.  But then you show up and mess EVERYTHING up"  Megan said with venom in her voice.

"Okay Megan.. you want him all to yourself? You can have him.  I'll fall back and get him to like you more if that makes you feel better."

She broke away from my arms and limped to the bathrooom.  I didn't even notice her gunshot wound was bandaged.  And wow not even a thank you?  I walked into the kitchen to look for a snack.  After 10 minutes of looking and not finding anything I settled on some water.

I took it back to my room and sat on my bed to think.  Its only my 2nd day here... I think.. and I'm already falling in love with this psycho!  Like yeah he saved my life but he also ended it.

I'm confused.  I'm pretty sure he's a nice enough person aside from kidnapping.  I'm not trying to end up dead or hurt because Megan goes crazy again.  I'm going to try and lay low to avoid his affection.  I think that'll work.

***

Tonight was my night to prepare dinner and I wasn't happy about it.  The only reason is because I can't cook.  It's the hardest thing for me and if I mess this up I'm not trying to end up dead or something.

Chris came through the door startling me making me drop the fork in my hand.  It clattered to the floor instatly catching his attention.  A grin spread across his face and a walked over to me. He put his arm around me and leaned down next to my ear.

"Mmmm smells good" he purred.  His voice was vibrating against my ear.

I bit my lip in frustration as I remembered what me and Megan agreed on.  I removed his arm and continued what I was doing.  I saw him look at me in confusion and he asked

"Everything okay?"

I sighed and said "Chris, I can't fall in love with you.  It's too dangerous..." I trailed off.

I saw him clench his jaw from the corner of my eye.  He stiffly walked off towards the hallway.  That wasn't as bad as I thought. 

I finished up dinner... or whatever this mess was and went to my bedroom to get out of these heels.  They were killing me. 

I opened the door to see Chris and Megan having sex.  IN MY BED.  Megan lookee over at me with a smirk on her face as she moaned louder.

I watched Chris pound into her as a wave a guilt and pain washed over me.  I wanted to run away.

But I had nowhere to run to.

(A/N) WOW 2 updates in one day.  I'm surprised with myself.  Vote, comment, and tell me what you think.  Bye loves :*