Chapter 7: Dinner and Dessert

Stephanie's POV

After about and hour of Megan giving me makeover, I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror.  I did not expect this.... it looked.... great...

"Whoa" I whispered to myself.

"I know I know, its bad I've always wanted to be a makeup artist but I just don't think I have the talent" Megan said.

"Megan! You do have the talent, you can show it to the world if you'd try and escape with me"

She pondered it for a quick second but quickly shook away the thought.  She walked out of the bathroom silently and went into the kitchen. 

"You want some help with dinner?" I asked.

She shook her head not saying a word.  I sighed and sat on the couch.  I thought about my family and if they were worried about me.  I didn't know what to think.  I thought about Tiffany and how she had called me a bitch.  I hate to say it but I miss her aggravating self. 

I let one stray tear fall, but quickly wiped it away when I heard the door open.  Chris appeared with a smile on his face as he received a kiss on the cheek from Megan.  He looked over at me and his mouth dropped.  I slightly blushed putting my head down.... wait... why am I blushing? HE KIDNAPPED ME!

"You look gorgeous." He stated.

He walked over to me and beckoned me off of the couch.  He rested his hands on my waist sending chills all up and down my spine.  I guess I shivered because I saw a glint of lust in his eyes.

He turned his head in the direction of the kitchen and said

"Megan, you did this? She looks beautiful."

Megan stopped what she was doing, looked at him then back at me and kept cooking.

Chris let his hands drop as he sat down on the couch.  He pulled me down next to him and put his arm around me.  I quickly scooted over to the other end of the couch as he stood up abruptly. 

He stood in front of me and raised his hand, just as he was about to hit me Megan called us for dinner.  I saw an evil glint in his eyes as he walked stiffly away.

I got up and walked to the small table next to the kitchen and took at seat at the head of the table.  Whatever Megan cooked smelled really good.  My mouth was watering just thinking about it.

After eating Chris led Megan back to what I'm guessing was a bedroom.  He shut the door behind him.  I know what was about to happen next.  I sighed and started to clean the kitchen.

I guess they got dinner and dessert.

Megan's POV

I fell back on the bed breathlessly as me and Chris finished.  My God! He was talented.  I was most happy about the fact that I got Chris and Stephanie didn't.  I am jealous of her and I'm going to get her out of my way.  Permanently.   She'll end up just like Blythe.

Dead.

(A/N) Hey guys.  Short chapter but I may try and update again today.  But I have chores and an essay that I need to start... but anyways.  Vote and comment please.  Bye!