Chapter Six: Another Woman

Stephanie's POV

"Home??? What the hell do you mean home?!" I screamed.

"SHHH!!" She hushed me.  "If he hears you he's only going to be even angrier!" She whisper-yelled.

My eyes ventured past her and spotted a door.  I jumped from my seat and sprinted over to it only to discover it had a keypad.  Angered I banged on the door and yelled for help.

"No one can hear you Stephanie just stop, please"

"SHUTUP, YOU SHUTUP!" I growled at her.

I continued my banging until I noticed a window.  My way out! Finally!  I grabbed the lamp off of the table next the window and shattered the glass using the lamp.  I wasted all of this energy only to come face to face with another wall with another window.

Exhausted, I flopped back down on the couch.  The girl came over and sat next to me and put her hand on my shoulder.  I looked at it in disgust as she removed it. 

"We belong here, this is where we are meant to be" she said calmly.

"NO! No it's not.  I'm supposed to be at home, with my family" I said with tears welling up in my eyes. 

"I'm sorry there is no going back now"

I was startled by the door opening to reveal Chris???

Filled with adrenaline, I jumped up and charged at him.  Just as I was about to pounce on him, he caught me at my throat squeezing it harder by the second.  He nearly strangled me.  He threw me on the ground and bent down to my eye level.

"Don't ever try to hurt me.  Got it?" 

The dark look in his eyes told me he was serious.

"Hello darling!" The girl said cheerfully to Chris walking over and kissing him on the cheek.

"Mmm, Hello Megan.  You look nice today" His mood totally changed...

"Thank you, I'm wearing the new dress you bought me" she twirled around once

"It looks very beautiful on you sweetheart"  He smiled his million dollar smile

She blushed as I watched in confusion from the floor.  I picked myself up and regained my balance.  My eyes traveled over to the door to see it open.  I sprinted towards my escape.  I ran up the stairs only to come face to face with another steel door like the other one.

I started banging and screaming for help again.  I was screaming and banging as hard as I could. 

"No one can hear you Steph."  Chris said standing at the top of the stairs that led up to this door.

After 5 more minutes of banging, Chris grabbed me and forced me back downstairs.

"I'll be back in an hour with food to prepare for dinner and a little surprise for Stephanie. "

He walked over to Megan and kissed her on the cheek.  He made his was over to me and leaned down and kissed me on my lips.  Just as I started to give into him, I realized what he had done to me.  I backed away from his grip and went back over to the couch.

Once he was gone I looked over at Megan who was reading a magazine.

"Do you not realize what's happening here?" I asked her

"Steph-" I cut her off

"Do not call me Steph" I said sternly.

"Stephanie.... we are meant to be here, we are here to be his lovers and care for him as a woman should.  We shouldn't have to go out and work, and pay bills.  We deserve to be housewives and if that's what he wants us to be then that's what we have to be.  I mean look at him, he is gorgeous"

She wasn't lying about him being goodlooking but his personality killed it.

About an hour later the door opened again revealing Chris with some grocery bags.

He set all the bags but one on the kitchen counter, the other one he gave to me.

"Open it baby girl"  he said with an innocent smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out 3 dresses that looked like they belonged in the 60s.  They were different from Megan's but still in the same style family.

"Do you like them?  Go try them on.  I want to see them on you."

"No I hate them, I will not put these on."  I stated  firmly.  I actually surpried myself being so assertive.

He stood up and looked down at me.  He grabbed the collar of my shirt lifting me off the ground bringing me to his eye level.

"Look, I'll let you off with a warning on obeying me.  Next time you will do what I ask.  Now go try on the dresses please" he said with a forced smile.

I came out with the first one on, it wasn't too bad, but it was not my style. 

"Wow, Megan doesn't she look gorgeous?"  Chris licked his lips seductively.

"Yes my darling she does."  She said not sounding very genuine.  Was she jealous or something?

"Give us a little twirl baby"

I sighed and turned around in a complete circle, I didn't even try to twirl.  His face hardened as he got up from his seat. 

"Megan, why don't you help Stephanie with her make up?" I'll be back down when dinner is prepared."

As he left Megan guided me back to the bathroom and opened a large box of makeup.

Here we go....

(A/N)  Hey, its short but you guys know why lol.  Vote and comment please! Bye guys!