Chapter 8: Unnecessary Fights (Part 2)

Stephanie's POV

I don't know why I did it, but I just felt like it. He just saved my life. When I pulled away I realized what I had just done. I backed away slowly and ran into my room locking the door. What had I just done? The guy that kidnapped me.... I kissed him. Why in the world would I do that?? I let out a frustrated scream into my pillow and laid there. I felt myself drifting off to sleep and soon enough, I did.

***

I woke up to yelling in the next room. I recognized the voices as Chris and Megan's.

"Why in the world would you try and kill her?" Chris asked with venom in his voice

"Because Chris! I love you! And she is in my way of having you all to myself" she cried.

"Megan, you know how this works, don't try and switch it up now" Chris said.

"You love her more don't you" Megan stated.

"Megan no! She's new and has a lot of adjusting to do. I'm just trying to make her feel better."

"You're such a dirty asshole. Go fuc-"

I heard a loud smack and a thud hit the ground. The walls rattled as Megan's bedroom door slammed shut. I heard the vault door open and close with much force. I carefully got up and unlocked and opened my door. I peeked out and saw the Chris slammed the door so hard one of the hinges broke off. I crept into to room to see Megan lying on the floor crying.

I stared at her for a moment pondering whether I should help her after she tried to kill me...

Should I?

(A/N) Hay finally an update but yeah I needed to update this. I made time just for you guys. Thanks for the support through my rough times. I have good news! My computer is fixed and my dad is picking it up tomorrow so expect longer updates soon . Vote, comment, and tell me what you think. Bye loves :*