Chapter 9: Pain and Frustration

Stephanie's POV

I woke up the next morning on the couch. I couldn't really remember what happened last night or how I got on the couch but I didn't stress over it. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the light and came face to face with a completely different person. I let out a squeak of shock as I touched my face gently.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself.

I grabbed my towel and hopped in a nice, warm relaxing shower. After I got out I redid my makeup to the best of my ability and let my hair air dry into my shoulder length curls. I came out of the bathroom and saw Megan coming out of my room. Why was she in my room? My train of thought was quickly cut off when I saw Chris trailing behind her with a satisfied look. I suddenly remember what happened last night. I let my eyes well up with tears and I watched them.

He glanced at me and smirked. He pulled Megan back and kissed her passionately and deeply. Megan, catching on to his request ran her hands up his abs and trailed to his face in which she cupped with her hands. His hands meanwhile, were gripping her waist and pulling her body into his. Disgusted, I made my way into my room only to be hit in the face with the odor of sex. The smell made we want to puke. I guess I won't be sleeping in a bed for a while. I WILL NOT sleep in a bed where two people have just had sex

Depressed I made my way into the kitchen and fixed myself a bowl of cereal. In the middle of my actions, I questioned myself,

"Why am I so upset he had sex with her? It's not like I have feelings for him"

My mind then trailed back to the night he came into my room at my house and kissed me goodnight. His lips were soft to the touch and I could have kissed them all day. And the second time in his car when I found out he was the person texting me.

I remembered my first day here in this basement type.. thing. How he showed me much more affection than Megan and how he was much nicer to me. But I messed it all up. Now that I've told him that I don't want him, he's turned to Megan.

A tear splattered against the countertop and I hadn't even known I was crying.

"Why am I crying?"

I quickly wiped away the tears as Chris and Megan walked into the kitchen all cuddled up together. I grabbed my cereal and sat down at the table with a chair facing away from them.

"Thanks for making us breakfast Stephanie" Chris said annoyed.

I shrugged and ignored him.

"It's okay my love. I'll cook you something better than she ever could" I heard Megan say. I could practically see her smirking just by the tone of her voice. That's that last straw with this heffa.

I skidded my chair back from the table stood up abruptly. I yanked up my cereal bowl and slung it into the wall right near where Megan was standing. As it shattered against the wall, she shrieked in shock as a sinister smile spread across my lips.