Author's Note

Hi there! So, first off, I'd like to credit the author, Tui T. Sutherland, who wrote the Wings of Fire series. These are her characters and her world, but the story and OCs are mine. 

Also, I haven't done much Wings of Fire fanart, but I thought I'd give it a try for the cover. Hope you like it! 

*Spoiler alert!* The rest of this write contains spoilers for the first fourteen books in the Wings of Fire series. This is your final warning. Major spoilers ahead. You have been warned. 

This story takes place ten years after the end of the third arch of Wings of Fire. (Book fifteen is not out as of right now, so I apologize for any inaccuracies) This story assumes that the group of dragons headed to Pantala found the cure to the Breath of Evil in the chasm, without much gone wrong (I know that's probably not how it will go, but for the sake of this story, let's go with that) All of the LeafWings, HiveWings, and SilkWings have long since been freed of mind control.  Queen Junix, daughter of former Queen Wasp's sister, now rules the HiveWings in peace, side by side with Queen Hazel of the LeafWings and Queen Iris of the SilkWings. Seeds have been brought from Pyrrhia, and Pantala is now covered in lush forests. Four harbors, one in each direction, have been built on each continent, and an animus touched bracelet found by Moonwatcher allowed the tribes to raise islands from the sea to assure easy travel between the continents. Other than a few minor skirmishes, the ten tribes have been at peace and thriving.