Epilogue

Standing on a moonlit strip of beach , Barb flicked her poisoned tail. Waves crashed against the shore, echoing her anger. 

"We'll find them." Beside her, the SkyWing with sunset orange scales breathed a puff of smoke into the air. "Barely any escaped. The ones we haven't killed we will find." 

"Not the RainWing." Barb hissed. She wouldn't have even noticed had Chameleon not started roaring about the escaped dragonet. With her camouflage scales, there was little hope of finding her. 

"She'll probably just go home and cry to dragons who will think she made the whole thing up." Cinder said. "Besides, we have the SeaWing. Now all there is to do is convince her to join us." 

"I'll leave that to you." Barb glanced sideways at the SkyWing. "It must be soon though. While the Kingdom of Sea is weak. Otherwise we will have to resort to... other methods." 

Cinder's golden eyes glinted dangerously as she nodded. Her controlled ruthlessness was one of the things Barb valued most in the SkyWing. 

"We have our spy." Cinder smiled. "I have given him specific instructions. He will assure the SeaWings remain unbalanced until we are ready." 

"Soon, very soon." Barb raised her head to the moonlight. "The Kingdom of Sea will be ours, and the rest of Pyrrhia will follow. And then no dragons will be able to stand in my way."