Chapter 1

Kirishima's POV:

The cold air nipped me awake as my eyes slowly opened. I tried to speak but I could only muster a grunt. I felt drained. My eyes opened fully as I looked around. I was in our classroom. My arms lay on the desk as I sat up. Something wasn't right. The windows were sealed shut giant chunks of metal. The lights seemed to make the room darker and gloomier than usual. I tried to remember why I was here sleeping on my desk. The last thing I could remember was... the sleepover Mina hosted for me, Denki, Sero and Bakugou. I remember us all wishing each other goodnight for the tenth time since Denki kept us all up asking ridiculous questions like; "Is ketchup a smoothie?". I chuckled. If the last thing I could remember was going to sleep in Mina's dorm with my other besties then why was I here alone?! I stood up. I walked to the giant bolts. I tried turning the bolts to loosen them. They were tightly screwed. Wait- I had a quirk that could help! I activated my quirk. Well I tried. Nothing happened.

"What?!" I said as I tried again. Nothing! I noticed a bracelet on my wrist. I never remember having that on! I tried to take it off. I didn't budge! I was panicking now. What was happening?! Then, heard a moan and a grunt in rage.

"What the-" Said a voice. I knew that voice.

"Bakugou!" I said in joy and ran up to him to hug him. He looked embarrassed.

"Where are we Kirishima?" He asked, clearly annoyed and embarrassed.

"Our classroom." I replied, trying not to smile as much. He looked at me.

"What? Why are you so happy?"

"You called me Kirishima when you were confused and annoyed!" I joked. He sighed, clearly grumpy but then smiled.

"Shitty hair it is then." He replied. I laughed. He stared at the window. Well the metal and giant bolts that covered the windows. "What?" He said as he went to go to the blocked-up windows.

"AHEM!" Said a voice. I jumped as I fast walked to Bakugou. He sighed. "PLEASE ALL STUDENTS GO TO THE GYM!" The voice didn't sound like a boy or a girl. It was squeaky, weird voice. I didn't realised I was clutching Bakugou's arm. He looked at me with concern.

"What?" He asked. I turned pink and let go.

"oh eh nothing! I was just startled by the voice." He looked at the door.

"I guess we should go to the gym." He spoke. He walked to the door and opened it. "Come on shitty hair!" He moaned. He was... waiting for me?! I fast walked to him. We then walked to the gym.

We opened the doors to the gym to find everyone in our class plus a few others there. The floor was a polished wood. The walls were painted red. There were seats on either side of the gym. The chairs were indigo blue that were all connected to each other. Directly in front of me at the back of the gym was a raised platform with a big box that had an old-fashioned microphone on it. the box was red with yellow splashed all over it. The gym had changed. Like completely!

Iida sighed.

"Kachaan, Kirishima!" Deku yelled. "You're here-"

"SHUT UP DEKU!" Bakugou yelled back.

"Yo Midoryia!" I replied, ignoring Bakugou's death glares at Deku.

"Why were we called here?" Denki asked.

"I don't know." Replied Sero

"Come to think of it why did we all wake up in the school?" Asked Hagakure.

"Yeah! The last thing I can remember is Denki, me and Sero fanboying and fangirling over Kirishima and Bakugou cuddling up together while they were asleep." Mina said. I turned red. Bakugou looked really pissed off and annoyed.

"MINAAAAAAAAAAA!" He grabbed Mina by her T-shirt. He raised his right hand. He stood there for ten seconds.

"What?" he said as he let go of Mina and stared at his hand. He then frowned at his hand. Mina chuckled and took a step back from Bakugou to whisper something in Denki's ear.

"We can't activate our quirks." Neijire told Bakugou. Neijire was here? Actually, Mirio and Tamaki were there too?! That's odd.

"Well no shit sherlock!" Bakugou grunted, interrupting my thoughts.

"These bracelets seem to be the cause of it" Said Iida, pointing at the bracelet on his hand. Like mine. Bakugou looked at his wrist. He noticed the bracelet and stared angrily at it. He tried to rip it off. he didn't have any luck at taking it off.

"Someone put it on us!" Deku concluded

"But why though?" I pointed out. They all looked at me. They didn't have to say anything. Their eyes told it all. They didn't know.

"PHUHUHUHUHUH!" The voice that told us to go to the gym chuckled. "But why?" The voice mocked.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Bakugou yelled, surprised at the voice.

"Manners!" Said the voice. Suddenly, a bear jumped from behind the box. Some people yelled in shock; others frowned. The bear was creepy. One side of the bear's body was white. It had a big black dot for an eye and had a nice black smile. The other side of the bear was black. It had an evil smile that stretched to the corner of its face. The teeth showed making it more menacing. The eye was jagged and red with a glowing red light in the middle. The eye too, stretched across the bear's face.

"I'm Monokuma your new principal! Welcome to my killing game!"

(P/n: Hello, welcome to a new story, this was not actually written by me though, the full credit goes to one fo my friends Leo, he worked really hard on this and we both hope you enjoy it. P/n = publisher's note, A/n = Authors note

992 words