Chapter 9

Mirio's POV:

We all stared in grief and horror at Tokoyami's body. The area lit up with lights and it showed the area. The speaker stopped and everyone was silent. Most people were crying including me.

"How the hell did it get a recording of us screaming?" Kachaan asked. I wish someone knew. But no one did. Not even 2 weeks on and we had lost 5 classmates.

I needed to stop this. The despair, the grief, the deaths. Tamaki was even more anxious and jumpy than before! For the entire time I have known him since primary school, I've never seen him this... sad. We've been dating for a month now. Why couldn't we just go back to that; back to doing hero training at U.A, going on dates and not being trapped inside this game. I lay on my bed. Tokoyami didn't want to kill anyone. I feel so bad. Tamaki was hugging his knees.
"Hey Tami." I started.

"Hey." He replied. "Mirio. Can I-. Can in ask you something?"

"Of course!" I replied enthusiastically. I went to his bed. He let go off his knees as I hugged him.

"Will we die in this place?" He asked, his voice quivering.

"What?" I stopped hugging him and looked him in the eyes and gave him a warm smile. "Of course not!" He smiled but he was still unsure. He looked at the ground.

"You're so positive. Even here."

"Well that's because you're with me!" I answered. I gave him a thumbs up just to make him happier. He smiled and put his head on my shoulders.

"Why can't everyone be as nice as you? Everyone keeps avoiding each other. You're the only one who has stayed positive." Tamaki admitted. Then, the best idea came to my head.

"THAT'S IT TAMI!" I said, startling Tamaki. "Oops sorry!" Tamaki shook his head, smiling. I stood up.

"You have too much energy! So what is it?" Tamaki asked.

"We should all have a meeting together! Everyone! We can tell each other how we feel, build friendships and try to make each other happier!" I explained. Tamaki stared at me then at the floor.

"You know most people might not show up. They might think of it as a trick so you can kill them." Tamaki sighed.

"But if even one person shows up... WE CAN AT LEAST HELP THAT ONE PERSON!" I said in triumph. Tamaki sighed and looked up at me. He smiled.
"Well I can't stop you. I'll come but I doubt hardly anyone will show up. No offence." Tamaki said. I smiled.

"None taken!" I spoke. And with that, me with the help of Tamaki, formed a plan.

The next day, when everyone was at breakfast, I stood up on me, Tamaki's and Neijire's table.

"Ahem!" I coughed. Everyone stared at me, mostly in confusion, some looked annoyed. Tamaki gave his nice, sweet smile. "I want to do a meeting at 1pm! I know everyone has been less positive and distant, but I want to change that!" I announced. Everyone looked weary.

"I'll be there!" Denki replied. I gave him a thankful smile.

"I guess I'll go." Shinsou sighed. Denki hugged him.

"That's sounds manly! I'm in!" Kirishima added.

"You idiot! Ughhh I'll go, whatever." Bakugou moaned. I got down from the table and sat down in my seat. Success! Even if it was only 4 people, it definitely is better than none! Me and Tamaki went to our dorm after breakfast.

"Want to play chess?" Tamaki asked.

"Obviously! I still need to beat you!" I replied. We both sat down and set out the chess game. I was white so I went first.