Chapter 3

Bakugou's perspective

Shitty hair said he was busy tonight, so I decided to read some manga I found in the library and just chill until Shitty hair returns. I was trying to find out where icy hot was because he took the last book of the manga series I was reading but of course the bastard was nowhere to be found. Probably hanging out with that damn nerd Deku. That bastard will fucking pay. 20 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I huffed and walked to the door. I opened the door and there was shitty hair.

"What were you doing dumbass!" I asked him. It was now exactly 10. Idiot. He was carrying a brown bag.

"I was wondering maybe tomorrow we could do something together!" Kirishima smiled. Why the fuck is he like this?! "It's a surprise so don't ask!" He added and then put the bag inside his drawer. I wonder what's in there. I sat on my bed and looked at him. he looked back.

Something wrong?" He asked, sitting up.

"No you idiot! If something were wrong I would say!" I answered. He smiled.

"Good!" He said as he stared at the ceiling.

"You?" I asked. He stared at me.

"What? I angry Pomeranian worried about me?" He joked.

"I'M NOT WORRIED SHITTY HAIR!" I shouted. He started to laugh but something was off. For once in the 5 days of us being here he looked sad. He was hiding something!

"I'm fine!" He smiled. I walked up to him and sat on his bed.

"Answer my fucking question dumbass" I asked again. Shitty hair looked at me, confused on whether I was being genuine.

"I just... feel trapped. I don't want to die, and I don't want anyone else to die. I feel so unmanly." He admitted.

I sat there in shock. That idiot kept this fucking shit from me but expects me to say my feelings?!

"You're not unmanly. You're just have shitty hair." I replied. Kirishima looked at me and smiled, pulling me into a hug. I just kind of sat there as he hugged me. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

"Thanks Bakubro. That means a lot. Even when you say my hair is shitty. It's still not that different from yours though." He told me, breaking the hug.

"My hair is not like yours, you red-head loser." I snapped. Shitty hair merely laughed.

***

The next day we all went down for breakfast. Kirishima finally admitted he was scared. I decided to consult raccoon eyes and dunce face about it. They know what to do if someone pulls you into a hug. But I'm telling them right after the surprise shitty hair kept talking about. His little 'surprise' is really annoying me! I hate secrets! I was broke from my thought as I entered the dining room. Icy hot glared at the stupid shark as we walked by. That wasn't like him.

"Hey Todoroki! Is something wrong?" Shark boy asked. The half 'n' half bastard just looked away and didn't answer. Kirishima frowned but immediately looked around.

"Denki, Mina, Sero!" He shouted as he saw dunce face, racoon eyes and discount spiderman. I swear Shitty hair has the attention span of a fucking goldfish. Raccoon eyes ran to us and dragged shitty hair to where the other dumbasses are. After the idiots met up, Iida stood up.

"There's only 23 students here." He spoke. He scanned the area. "Where's Koji Koda?" He asked. "Shoji you're his roommate. Where is he?"

"I don't know. I fell asleep early, and I didn't see him when I woke up. I just assumed he came down here." Shoji replied. Everyone froze and went silent.