Chapter 31

Aizawa's POV:

I woke up, feeling drained. None the less, I shot up from the seat I was sleeping in. I looked around, deciding I didn't have the energy to be running around so I should at least look at my surroundings. I was in my old classroom. The classroom was dimly lit, the windows being blocked by pieces of metal, making it even darker in the room.
Wait, I forgot to check who's 'body' I'm in! I lifted one of 'my' hands to see scars on it. I'm in young Izuku's body I'm guessing? I touched 'my' hair. It felt frizzy and soft. Trying to look up at it, I could see green. Yup I'm definitely in young Midoryia's 'body'. Why out of all the problem children I teach I get one of the most energetic and problematic child?!
I walked to the doorway, hands in my pockets. I walked out of the classroom and yawned. Let's get this over with before either A) someone else dies or B) I get too tired of this bullshit and fall asleep. I walked down the hallway. I was probably slouching but I couldn't care less. The red carpets were the same colours as Midoryia's shoes and the walls were a peachy colour.
After a while of walking (this 'school' is too fucking big!), I could hear muffled voices from a room close by. If I had been watching this sick game closely, that was the library. Right, let's beat up some kids for choosing my son as the blackened. I knocked on the door, preparing myself for the commotion I'm about to cause. The voices died down and whispers began. I sighed. These kids sometimes. Just open the fucking door!
After a fucking minute, someone opened the door. It swung open violently and I winced. I looked at who opened the door. Bakugou. He cursed in a shocked way and slammed the door. He then opened the door again immediately after.
"No! Fuck no!" He randomly yelled and slammed the door again.
"Geez make up your mind Bakugou. Are you going to open the door and let me in and fucking slam it in my face again?" I asked him. The room opposite was silent.
"Oh for fucks sake." I sighed and opened the door myself, the door whacking Bakugou in the face. Mina, Neijire and Hagakure looked at me in pure shock and horror.
"Now before-" I began before Mina screamed and Neijire threw a book at me. The book hit my face and it fell to my ground. I was not amused about this. I sighed.
"Who are you?!" Bakugou yelled at me, now standing right in front of me.
"Believe it or not I'm Aizawa, your teacher." I bluntly told them. No one replied. I sighed again. This is just annoying now.
"Want proof? Fine. Bakugou, you secretly read romance manga's in Yam- present mic's classroom. He told me. Ashido, you were one of the five 1A students that did the extra lessons at the training camp with me and Vlad king after you flunked your exams, getting second last in the year in the written exam and failing along with Kaminari at the physical exam. Hagakure, you were paired with Shoji in the physical exam before the training camp and succeeded in capturing your target. Neijire you are not one of my students, so I have nothing to say about you. Anyways believe me now?" I told them. Everyone was still gaping at me.
"Mr Aizawa how? Why are you in... Deku's body?" Ashido eventually asked.
"How do we really know this is Aizawa Seinsei?! I mean sure he knows a bit about us but Monokuma does too! I mean how the fuck are you in Deku's body?! Deku is dead!" Bakugou yelled at me.
"You really haven't figured it out have you?" I asked. No one spoke. I sighed.
"You should have listened to Hitoshi! He didn't kill Mirio. And he was right all along. This game isn't real." I explained.
"What?!" Neijire gasped.
"This isn't real. It's all a simulation- a video game is you want to call it that. This school doesn't exist. That's why it took us so long to find you guys." I continued.
"So... so you're really Aizawa?" Hagakure asked.
"Yes." I replied coldly.
"So everyone else is alive?" Mina asked
"Yes."
"I still don't believe you're Aizawa. Why the fuck didn't you just enter this simulation game or whatever the fuck it's called as yourself?!" Bakugou asked aggressively.
"Tone down the attitude Bakugou. I couldn't because my avatar wasn't programmed into the game, only the big three and my classes avatars. That's why I'm in Deku's avatar." I explained.
"This doesn't make any fucking sense! This feels so real!" Bakugou shouted.
"I know, I'm sure it does feel real to you guys. Us pros thought it was real for a long time. It took us ages to hack into the simulation and we could only put one person into the game. So naturally, I was forced to come here and now I have to explain all of this shit to you problem children. You're welcome." I told them, now just pissed off.
Mina burst into tears and hugged me.
"It's really you. You've come to save us." Mina smiled. I didn't know how to respond. I'm not really a big hugger unless it's Yamada or eri. Usually with Eri, pat her on the head and pick her up. But of course I can't do that with Mina. I just pat her on the head and hug back, hoping I wasn't acting too awkward. Bakugou sighed.
"Guess you are Aizawa. What do we do know?" He asked.
"I may have an idea. We're going to have one last class trial."

Shinsou's POV:

I woke up in a dumpster. Groaning, I clutched my head. It was throbbing. I seemed to be in a garbage disposal room. So that's where all the garage went. Garage bags were on everywhere. Random objects like a chair and an empty yogurt pot were littered everywhere. The room was a perfect cube. The walls were a dirty grey. I couldn't see the ceiling. I stood up. I paused, taking my hand away from my head. My hand was now covered in blood. My head must be bleeding.
"How am I alive?!" I whispered to myself. I thought I should have died when I shot myself. I obviously missed somehow. Denki! He lunged at me, saving me. Where was he anyway?! I looked around, panicking a bit.
"No that's useless... that's rubbish as well. Rubbish, useless, not helpful right now, rubbish." A voice spoke. It was Denki!
"Denki!" I yelled. Denki stopped speaking.
"Shinsou, you're awake?" He asked, finally revealing himself. He jogged over to me, stumbling and wincing. His legs were almost completely healed, minus the horrible looking scars and bruises. Denki had his black baggy trousers rolled up to his knees. He had taken off his yellow hoodie and put it around his waist. He had a blank tank top on. He had a banana peel on his hair but other than that, he looked as cheery as ever. His left hand though looked awful. He had blood covering it. He had a literal hole in his hand. It looked like it had been stabbed or... had been shot.
"You're awake!" Denki smiled. He looked at my head. "It still looks bad. Sorry I couldn't find any bandages in this dump."
"Your hand! Did I do that?" I asked him. Denki looked at his hand as his smile faded.
"It's fine really. It'll heal." He explained.
"I shot you didn't I?"
"You we're controlled by Monokuma. Besides, I was the one who lunged at you with no plan." Denki joked. "Anyways, I found a ladder that might lead to the school. I couldn't climb it because you know my legs and hand." Denki added. He's an idiot! He was shot but he acts likes it's a small paper cut!
"A ladder huh?" I muttered.
"Yeah. If you're up to it, I've got an idea. You could climb up by yourself and I could stay-"
"No." I interrupted. "We'll go together. No negotiations."
Denki sighed.
"You really did hit your head hard when we fell down here huh?" Denki joked.
"What even happened?" I asked.
"Well when you tried to shoot yourself, I jumped in and the bullet went into my hand instead. We both fell and you hit your head. All I heard was Monokuma's angry yells and the floor opened up. We both fell down here. Luckily, we landed on a mattress on top of some garbage bags. You were out for three days." Denki explained.
"Three days?!"
"Yup." Denki replied.
"Wow." I murmured.
"Yeaaa..."
"So what should we do?" I asked.
"Don't know. You're the guy who insists that we stick together so our escape will be a lot harder."
There was an awkward silence for a bit.
"Denki?"
"Yeah?"
"You have a banana peel on your hair." I pointed out.
"I do?"
"Yup."
Denki picked up the banana peel and chucked it away.
"Didn't know that was there." He muttered, smiling a bit.
"So did you try to climb the ladder?" I asked Denki.
"Eh no actually I haven't. I mean come on, my legs are useless!" Denki pointed out.
"I bet you they've healed more as we've been talking. Maybe you can climb the ladder now."
"Eh?"
"Look denki I have a theory."
"A theory?"
"Yes."
"Well what is it?" Denki asked. I pulled out Iida's notebook.
"With this evidence and Mirio's claims, I can safely assume that everything isn't as it seems. This isn't real. This is just a simulation."

(P/n: Alright sorry it hasn't been updated for a long time but here ya go. My friend has actually asked me to help with someone's part soon so I feel proud)

1663 words