Chapter 5

(A/n: very cheesy and cliché but I tried my best.).

Bakuogu's POV:

It had just been 3 days since Uraraka was executed but everything's changed. Kirishima hasn't smiled once... neither had he spoke to me. That damn nerd Deku locked himself in his room and Icy hot has stayed with him. Everyone else has been avoiding each other.
It was 9:30pm, almost curfew. It was a Wednesday. Usually I would have gone to bed earlier, but I didn't want to take any chances encase someone killed me in my sleep. That would be a dumb way to die. I sighed and looked over at Kirishima. He was staring at the wall. He looked like he was going to breakdown right there and cry. F*ucking shark never told his negative feelings that much, always just smiled.
"Kirishima I-"
"Don't." He interrupted. "Look I'm sorry I embarrassed you in front of everyone and if I had kept my mouth shut during then investigation, if I'd hadn't been so unmanly then... maybe she would be alive." He chocked. Every word sounded like he was going to cry. This idiot is not gonna blame someone's death on him! Also this bastard doesn't get to interrupt me without a consequence! I stood up and walked over to his bed. I sat down next to him and hugged him. I felt so weird and awkward hugging him but fucking racoon eyes said it helps people.
"You can let it out Shitty hair. It isn't unmanly to cry." I told him. To be honest I was shocked at my own voice. It sounded so soft?! He hugged back and started to cry. He cried for about ten minutes straight. He then stopped hugging me and wiped the tears away.
"Thanks man." He sniffled.
"Kirishima." I started. I sighed, still pretty pissed. "Don't you ever think that it was your fault pink cheeks got executed. If you'd hadn't said anything then all of us would be fucking dead except roundface!" He looked at me. His eyes made him look like a young child. He smiled and nodded. Then he went up to my face and kissed my cheek. My face went bright red and I looked away embarrassed.
"Ah I'm so sorry! I should have asked!" Sharky apologised.
"It's fine." I muttered.
"Hey Bakubro... can I ask you a question?"
"If it's the confession-"
"Wait how did you know?"
"Don't interrupt me Shitty hair!... And you were going to ask me out days ago until the murder so it's pretty fucking obvious you would bring it up again."
"Heh... yeah I guess you're right. So... will you go out with me?" The red-haired loser asked. I blanked out for a bit. I mean I saw it coming but admitting I like him too...
"Ehhh yes." I blurted out. Shit.
"You don't have to! I don't want you to pity me and-"
"I don't fucking pity people! Got that!" I interrupted. Shark boy smiled, showing his shitty shark teeth.
Well I have a boyfriend. Mina, Sero and Denki are so gonna tease me or worse fanboy and fangirl. Those fucking dumbass's.
***

Todoroki's POV:

Deku hasn't spoken to me since Ochaku's execution. He hasn't talked to anyone. He just stares at the ceiling or cries. I've tried to talk to him. Nothing. I've done tricks, made funny nicknames up for everyone like Todoroni macaroni and pikachu's secret love child for Denki (Bakugou took all the good nicknames) but still nothing.. It's hard trying to be happy but I'm trying for Deku. Where is Fuyumi when I need her? she's good at this stuff.
"Hey Midoryia. Maybe we could do something together? Like read in the library together? I've been reading some manga and would like to finish it." I spoke. I may have been a bit blunt but Midoryia's used to that. He didn't reply.
"Please Midoryia answer." I said, sounding a bit stern. Nothing. "Fine. I'm going to get some food. What would you like?" Again no reply. I sighed. I decided to go when I slipped on a book. I fell face first onto the floor. I didn't hurt that bad, but it stung, and it shocked me. Just adding more sprinkles to my cake. Or ice cream. Was the saying ice cream or cake? Deku looked at me, concerned.
"Todoroki are you-."
"I'M FINE MIDORYIA!" I yelled. "I'm just fine!"
Deku looked hurt. I didn't care. I kicked the book, making it slam against wardrobe. I got up and slammed the door behind me, leaving Deku alone.
I walked to the library. I sat down on a beanbag and ran my hand through my hair. Tears escaped my eyes. I could cry when no one was around. I put my hands over my face.
After a minute or two, I heard footsteps. I looked up. Deku stood at the doorway looking sad and concerned. Great. Well done Shoto. You yelled at Deku then he's seeing you cry.
"Todoroki." He whispered. He walked up to me and sat in front of me. I wiped the tears away.
"Midoryia. You're out from your room..." I said. hearing myself speak made me feel weak. I sounded so sad. I mean I was, but I didn't want Deku to see me sad. God my acting skills suck. Deku looked up at me sadly.
"I'm sorry Todoroki!" He said as he burst into tears. He sat down next to me and hugged me.
"Why are you apologising? I'm the one who has to say sorry. I was the one who shouted at you." I replied.
He calmed himself down and looked at me.
"You have the right to shout. You've tried to make me happy but I've just... ignored you."
He mumbled something and turned pink. "Todoroki can I ask you something? I know we're in a bad situation to ask this."
"Yeah what is it Midoryia?" I asked him.
"Ww... will you go out with me? Like dating?" He asked. Ehhh.... Fuyumi dammit where are you? If I date Midoryia not only will I date my crush, I will also be dating All might's secret love child and my dad will hate that...
"Yes. But I have no idea how to date." I replied. Midoryia giggled.
"Me neither." Deku admitted. He hugged me again.

(P/n: I'm jealous of this boys talent and motivation, like bitch, are you the one who's stealing all of my motivation)

1081 words